{👾}Chapter 67: If Only{👾}

~ A Few Weeks Later ~ Roxana's P.O.V

It was time for all of us to return to the Night Raven Dorm and see the new and improved Night Raven Dorm, however my eyes were blindfolded along with Grim, Lea, Lauriam, Even, Isa, and Demyx. Mae went on ahead and waited for us at the dorm, when we reached to a stopping point I was curious as to how the new dorm would look like.

Mae: Are you ready, guys?
Lea: Mae Senpai, we've been blindfolded for hours, we're desperate to see what it looks like
Demyx: Yeah!! We wanna see it!!
Mae: [chuckle] Okay okay, take them off on three! One... Two... Three!!!

We all removed our blindfolds and stared in awe of the newly improved Night Raven Dorm.

Roxana: Wow~ it looks so beautiful!!!Demyx: Wow~ look at it sparkleLauriam: MarvelousEven: Much better than the old oneLea: This is awesome!!Isa: I agreeGrim: Nyaha!! Night Raven Dormitory is back!!Roxana: I feel like it's more luxurious than befo...

Demyx: Wow~ look at it sparkle
Lauriam: Marvelous
Even: Much better than the old one
Lea: This is awesome!!
Isa: I agree
Grim: Nyaha!! Night Raven Dormitory is back!!
Roxana: I feel like it's more luxurious than before!!
Grim: [sigh] I slept in Pomefiore all the time during the renovation, but I was almost suffocating
Lea: You're telling me, I almost suffered
Grim: Vil gets angry when I try to eat sweets in the middle of the night. If I get out of the bath, add a treatment. Brushing my body to every corner, he was very noisy. But thanks to him, all of us have a glossy coat!
Roxana: Yeah! He even fixed my hair up for me

We were all wearing our dorm uniform while Even wore his Doctor uniform with the Night Raven Dorm logo on it, I smiled as we all fit just perfectly in our Night Raven Dorm Uniforms. Lea and Demyx wore theirs loosely while Isa and Lauriam wore theirs properly, well, Lauriam added a blue rose to his uniform.

Kalim: Oh, there you are! Hey Grim! Roxie!! Mae Senpai!!
Vil: Finally the leading role has come
Epel: The inside is also very beautiful! Try to get in early
Roxana: Really?
Epel: Yeah! Come on
Mae: Go on, let's go explore guys. Roxie... They key of the Night Raven Dorm

Mae handed me a old antique key what was very polished Victorian key with a blue gemstone on the center and wings on it.