{🐍}Chapter 27: The Bad Girl is Out{🐍}

~ Dream ~

I woke up and noticed that I was in a different scenery, but something about it felt bad.

Roxana: 'The air is stagnant...'
Aladdin: Genie! No!!

I looked up and saw a Genie that was ten times the size of the parlance, and saw Aladdin looking up at Genie.

Genie: Sorry, kid. I've got a new master now
Jafar: A round of applause for the great sorcerer in the world

I looked back and saw Jafar with his staff along with the genie's lamp, that can only mean that the Genie's new master is Jafar.

Jafar: and a taste of humiliation for you! His lies were too good to last! Say hello to your precious Prince Ali

Jafar revealed that Aladdin wasn't actually a prince to Princess Jasmine and I was in shocked, but what happened next scared me the most.

Jafar: The venue chosen, to the ends of the earth! So Long! Ex-Prince Ali!
Roxana: 'NOOOOOOO!!!'

I watch as one of the towers in the palace had Aladdin, and suddenly flew away with him inside. I was about to go after him when something pulled me back and I saw the same ruby red eyes again, only this time I could see the person's face, she gaze into my eyes and spoke in a clear way.

???: You'll soon show him that you will not bow down to anyone!!
Roxana: Genie...?

... Roxana, Grim. Time to wake up...

~ Dream Ends ~

Roxana: [rub her eyes] [yawn] morning already?
Grim: Ffnya... March to the Oasis?
Azul: We're up this early precisely to avoid that. It's time to go
Roxana: Okay
Jade: I lay out some clothes for you Roxana, they'll be perfect for this type of weather
Roxana: Okay

Little did my sleepy self didn't realize that the clothes they had lay out for me was something, that I will never forgive them, ever.

I waited at the Lounge where the rest of the residents arrived, but I was getting those stares again from when Ace, Deuce, Grim, and I walked at the Main Street, I got chills running up to my spine until someone tapped on my shoulder and caught my...

I waited at the Lounge where the rest of the residents arrived, but I was getting those stares again from when Ace, Deuce, Grim, and I walked at the Main Street, I got chills running up to my spine until someone tapped on my shoulder and caught my attention.

Scarabia Resident A: U-U-Ummm, Roxana,  I was wondering if maybe , you and I could... Nevermind! Forget what I said!!

The Scarabia Resident scurried away and I was dumbfounded as to what has happened, maybe they just got nervous [Narrator: Or maybe it was because Floyd gave them the "Back away from my Angelfish" vibes] but soon breakfast arrived and I saw Floyd working in cooking, while I sat and ate some curry. After that I ignored everything Azul was telling Jamil and I just ate my curry happily, he did tell me to just relax and enjoy my vacation. After we all ate, after that I watch them study and then went to see them exercise in front of Scarabia Entrance, where one by one each student battle another student, so I decided to join in.