{🍎}Chapter 34: Training With a Lion{🍏}

All the dorm leaders hurried along the way to the Ramshackle Dorm as fast as they could, until they opened the door to find Grim eating his can of tuna that was left for him along with Roxana's phone.

Mae: Grim!! Have you seen Roxana?
Grim: Hm? Roxie, if I remember she went upstairs to her room
Mae: Thanks Grim

They all hurried to Roxana's room, only to find it ajar open, so they carefully opened the door and realized that Roxana isn't in her room, not only that the window is open and all of Roxana's clothes are gone. There was no note, no letter, nothing that could lead them to a clue where Roxana is.

Mae: Where could she have gone?
Riddle: Cater, Trey, search the campus high and low!! Now!!!
Trey/Cater: Right!!

[Trey and Cater leave]

Azul: I'll contact Jade and Floyd
Leona: I'll call Ruggie
Kalim: I'll call Jamil to help on this search
Lilia: I'll get Sebek and Silver to go search for her
Vil: I'll contact Rook, maybe he'll have better luck in finding her
Mae: And I'll contact the Elite to send reinforcements... See what you did Headmaster!! Roxana is afraid and now you're making her horrific memories come to life!! What's next that you have in stored? Roxana evil stepmother arrives here?
Crowley: Certainly not!!!!

~ Meanwhile ~

Rook looked around his surroundings near the Ramshackle dorm and noticed something on the ground, he picked it up and looked at it carefully to realized it was the bow Azul gave to Roxana when she bumped into him during final exams. He looked around and noticed that the only place Roxana could hide is the Botanical Garden, he hurried up to his destination and spotted someone moving in the botanical garden. He carefully opened the door and slowly looked around, he noticed a footprint near one of the apple trees, which only means he should be able to hear crunching sounds of someone eating an apple.

[crunch, crunch]

Rook: [whispers] Found you

Rook got his bow and arrow ready, slowly and carefully approached his prey. He hid his presence and looked around his surrounding, until he spotted something that caught his eye. The presence of a blonde girl wearing a large hoodie that says "Cute but Psycho", she was crouched down, eating an apple. He took aim and waited for Roxana's guard to be down and aimed the arrow straight towards Roxana's backpack, once the arrow is released, it hit right where he wanted and spooked Roxana. He hid and waited, until he saw Roxana struggle to get the arrow off of the strap. While she was focused on her backpack, he slowly walked towards her but stops when he sees something moving from the distance, it was fast but he got his arrow and shot whatever it was but it turns out that something is a someone. Rook hurried ahead and caught Roxana's attention but so did the someone, Rook was quick to grab Roxana while she held onto her backpack.

Rook: Well now, I wasn't expecting some uninvited guest to our world

Before long Roxana looked ahead and realized it was Marluxia, but she didn't recognize the other person next to him, she has bright, blonde hair is slicked back and about jaw-length, with two long strands styled into distinctive antennae-like strands. Her eyes are cyan and she is very slim with an hourglass figure.

Roxana: Marluxia!!
Rook: Snow White, do you know him?
Roxana: Y-Y-Yeah... H-He appeared in my dreams
Marluxia: [smile] I'm very pleased to see that someone as radiant and beautiful like you remembered my face
Rook: Why are you here? And how did you manage to get past the security system?
Marluxia: It was easy to break through with Selene Love gone
Roxana: [eye wide] M-M-My mother? W-W-W-What have you done to her!?!? What did you do?!
Blonde Girl: We only trapped your Warden of a mother into the other world of the mirror, you'd be surprised that the other side has some crazy scary shit
Roxana: [growls] [glares] Why you-
Marluxia: Larxene, we came here to negotiate a deal, not to cause any problems
Larxene: But it's only one student, I'm sure we can take him down
Marluxia: No Larxene, he will be the first to harm you, that man is a huntsman, and he will never miss a single shot
Larxene: Ugh, fine
Rook: What do you want?
Marluxia: What we want is for you to hand over Roxana Love
Rook: And give me one good reason why I should give her to you?
Marluxia: Because she alone is one of the hearts that we are looking for, not only that, she alone can change other people's hearts
Roxana: 'So that's why they want me?'
Rook:... Well, I hate to rain on your parade, but I must refuse... See, Snow White here already belong to a lot of people
Marluxia: Oh, and who might they be?