9. Don't break my heart •

Smut warning, skip this chapter if you don't like to read that sort of stuff :)

August 1914

Winifred was in bed staring at the beautiful man next to her. He looked smaller when he was asleep, much like the scruffy boy she'd been in love with when she was little. His arm was wrapped loosely around her waist, his warm hands burning through the thin fabric of her nightgown. John was leaving today, in a few hours. It was still early in the morning but Vin hadn't gotten any sleep at all. Her head was running wild with thoughts and worries, they hadn't spent enough time together and now there wasn't any time left. This moment was the last they would spend alone, she didn't know when the next one was going to be and so she didn't want to ruin it by starting the day.

"I know i'm good looking love, but you have to remember to blink" John mumbled with his eyes still closed. Vin's frown turned into a smile at the cheeky comment that was so typical of John.

"Oh don't flatter yourself, i'm only staring cause you snore louder than Arthur when he falls asleep at his desk" She answered not moving from her comfortable position wrapped under his arm. He scoffed amused, and opened his eyes. He looked down at her a gave her a tired smile before pulling her up so she was sitting straddled over him.

"Morning beautiful" he said as his hands snaked up her nightgown and stilled at her bare hips. Vin felt something stir in her abdomen when she felt his hardness against her lower region. She bit her lip seductively shuffled her position a bit, pretending she didn't know what she was doing to him.

"Good morning handsome, you know we should probably dress and go eat breakfast with the family.." Vin dragged her words playfully. John's grips on her waist tightened when she moved on top of him, he breathed in harshly trough his nose and his eyes flickered. Vin smiled at what she could do to him with so little effort. Suddenly John shifted them around, so that he was hovering above her, holding himself up with his arms.

"You're not going anywhere love, these next two hours you're all mine" he whispered as he brought his face down to hers, connecting their lips. The kiss started hungry, but turned more sincere and heartfelt. Both of them were trying to make the best of the situation whilst at the same time battling their fears of being apart for an unknown amount of time. John felt a desperate need to touch her, hold her, to feel her soft skin as he roamed his hands all over her. His mouth parted from hers as he began trailing kisses down her neck, his hand squeezing one of her breasts. Vin let out a soft moan when he kept trailing kisses beyond her breast and down her stomach, pulling up her nightgown to gain better access and slowly working himself lower and lower. She tugged at his hair with one hand, the other one holding on to the bed frame above her head, and John let out a groan in response, the sound making Vin even more aroused.

John was between her legs now, teasingly making slow circular motions with his thumb against the area she wanted him to please so badly. She opened her eyes and looked down at him with an angry scowl because of his teasing. Vin wasn't a patient girl, not in any aspect of her life. She pushed herself against his hand, trying to get him to speed up and stop teasing. She was already too aroused for his games.

"So impatient love, we've got time" John tutted with a teasing smirk. Vin was just about to argue, when she felt his hand slip inside her undergarments and run a finger trough her folds. She let out a loud moan in response and John felt his cock twitch at the sound, she had a hold over him that she couldn't even imagine. He felt himself grow impatient as well, feeling how wet she was for him, he tugged at her undergarments and she lifted her hips to help him pull them off. She pulled off her nightgown over her head and was now completely bare in front of him. He had seen her nude before, but she still couldn't help but feel her cheeks turn red, she tugged a little at the duvet, attempting to cover herself up but John grabbed her hand.

"Please don't feel like you have to cover yourself up Vinnie, you're perfect in my eyes" He looked at her with such sincerity, and Vin found her self getting lost in his beautiful eyes. John was in awe at the sight in front of him, he really meant what he had said. She was perfect, everything from her fair and smooth skin to the little birthmarks scattered over her body and the scars on her knees and elbows, everything. He began trailing kisses from her neck down her stomach and thighs once again, he spread her legs with his big hands and left kisses on the inside of her thighs. He had to taste her. Vin felt her heart skip a beat when she felt his mouth on her sex. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he skillfully eat her out, using his fingers at the same time. Soon she felt the tightness forming in her abdomen.

"Fuck!" She let out while tugging John's hair as she finally felt the release. John sat up and licked his lips with a smirk, before giving her a kiss.

"Give me a moment, I'm not done yet" Vin panted, still aroused and coming down from her high. John chuckled in response.

"Like i'd ever be done with you love"

-----

A little while later the couple were once again tangled in each others arms. This time sweaty and out of breath, but none of them wanted to let go. John closed his eyes as he turned to his side and pulled Vin's back against him. He breathed in the scent of her hair and felt his chest tighten. He wanted to bottle the scent, and take it with him to France so that he'd never forget it. Once again he got the impulse to tell her the three words that he knew described his feelings for her, but stopped himself yet again. He wasn't sure why, but he felt as if it would be unfair to say just hours before leaving. Unbeknownst to John, Vin was thinking of saying the exact same words, but just like John, something stopped her. She felt scared. Scared of him not returning home, scared of him breaking her heart, scared of being wrong about them. She was young, this was the first time she had ever had these type of feelings for anyone, John had much more experience. She quickly tried to keep the thoughts out of her mind, no reason to create problems that aren't there she thought to herself. But the thought still lingered.

"John.."She whispered.

"Yes love"

"Don't break my heart"

"Never"

-------

Okay...

I really don't know hahah. I have never written these type of scenes and i'm really insecure about this whole chapter because of it. I might take it down and edit it, because I really don't like any part of it.

I'm sorry about all of these flashbacks!

Also I've gotten my first few votes, thank you so much!<3333