Sorry guys!

Hello! 

As some of you might know I have not updated this book for quite some time. I really like to apologise for this, I have tried to write on multiple occasions but nothing ever came up good enough to actually post. I also feel like the last few chapters Ive written and posted are pretty bad and it makes me less eager to write as well because I feel the book has taken a turn for the worse and I don't have the energy right now to fix it. It all really comes down to me not having any inspiration. 

This isn't just with the book, I'm in a weird place in my life right now where I'm not really motivated for anything, and I don't really have the energy to get out of this headspace. I'm not trying to make up excuses or have any of you feeling sorry for me btw, I am totally fine!  I just think a lot of people can feel the same way in periods of time and you all know that we get out of it eventually, we just need to find it in us to start somewhere first. 

Because of all of this I have decided to (once again) put this book on hold, this time for an undecided amount of time. 

I will finish it, I just need to get get back on track first. Find new inspiration and maybe rewatch peaky so that I can fall in love with Joe Cole again. 

I am rambling quite a bit but I really just wanted to say that i am terribly sorry everyone, and that I promise it's not the end of John and Vin! 

(Also!!!! This story now has 1.2 K votes and almost 60 K views!!!! That is actually insane. I love you all) 

Bye for now!