Chapter II

It was on the day of the election when I realise what happened. Captain Panaka planned this whole thing. He knew I existed. I just was unaware and oblivious. I thought it was just a coincidence that he was in the field. I thought it was just a survey. I was so naive.

A crowd formed shortly after I saw Captain Panaka standing next to all the candidates. An announcer wandered on to stage. "Ok the votes are in. The new queen of Naboo is the one and only....HeR majesty Queen Amidala of Naboo!" Everyone was cheering and smiles were seen from every corner of the area.I was happy even though I knew and voted for none of the candidates.

After all the celebrations, I went home to rest after my long day. Then, I heard a knock on the door. I slowly opened the creaking door. "Captain Panaka!How are you?"
I enquired. "I am well. Thank you for asking Tsabin.Now, I am here because I am inviting you on behalf of her majesty Queen Amidala to the Royal Palace of Naboo." Before I could say yes, he continued. I would never turn down an opportunity involving the queen!"We have important matters to attend to tomorrow.Please don't be late."He assumed that I would go without getting an answer, but his guess was right. "Thank you Captain Panaka" I said after I yawned. " You seem tired. Get some rest and be prepared for tomorrow.Goodnight Tsabin." "Goodnight Captain." He shut the door on the way out. Mother asked me who that was and I said the captain of some sort of royal thing. I felt so tired that I couldn't even remember what his role was. I was usually very focused. However, today I dropped the ball I guess.

The palace is one of my favourite spots on the whole planet. It has this gorgeous turquoise roof with beige marble walls. It shines like the stars across the galaxy. It looks even prettier when the sun sets because the colours reflect off of the walls. The ombré effect shows up too. My first memory of the palace was from when I was 1 and I ran around the palace courtyard having the best time of my life. Now, that memory will be replaced. It will be replaced by seeing the inside of the palace with my own eyes, not from a bad quality hologram that was taken in like 70 BBY. I wonder what the inside looks like. It is most likely to be more beautiful than the outside, which I already adore.  The colour turquoise is my favourite because it reminds me of the palace roof. In addition, they remind me of mother's eyes. They are not exactly the same, but similar enough for me to make a connection to her.I've been to the palace enough times to remember what it looks like. From the bottom of the waterfall behind the palace, it looks like a giants home. Huge and grand. The water shimmers as it falls from the pool of water underneath the palace grounds. I wonder what it looks like from the top looking down. The cliff is so tall to the point that people up there look like ants. Tiny.

I'm assuming that everyone in the palace is kind, caring and has great responsibilities to care for. For example, the cook has to prepare dishes for not only the queen, but the quests she welcomes in. I would die to be one of the queens guests. I get to eat fancy food, become her friend and hopefully, just hopefully stay inside the palace for one night. That would be a dream come true. 

My parents on the other hand, don't like to explore. They just enjoy staying at home. That's why I have never left the planet. They don't want to go on holiday. My father was once kidnaped by a hutt whilst traveling to a planet called tatooine. He some how got away but couldn't find his family. Then, my father was then taken care of and adopted by a woman  called Albana Marna. He can't really remember who his real mother was because he was only 11 months old. Albana was a hallikset player just like his biological parents. My dad said she was his real mother even though she was only his adoptive mother. My dad decided to become a hallikset player like his father and his father before him. After a while if professional Hallikset playing, he was able to afford a ticket back to naboo. He even took Nana Albana (that's what my brothers and I call her)with Him. Finally after a year of living on naboo searching for his family, he found them. That's where he met my mom. Then soon got married and had my two brothers, Theodore and Zachary Genci (everyone gets this wrong, so don't worry about it. It's pronounced Jen- SEE) .

That story is heartbreaking. I can understand why travelling is so hard for him.He is just protecting us, but he is being over protective. I want to opportunity to go explore. Oh and I suggested going to tatooine for my birthday, but my dad says he hates sand too much. I'm not sure why. It's very soft.