Chapter VII

I stood behind the throne as a group of people were welcomed in by Padmé. One of them, was Captain Panaka. They were discussing things with senator Palpatine through a hologram when it suddenly was glitching and it cut out. "Senator palpatine?" She turned to Captain Panaka. "What's happening?" He told someone to check the transmission generators.It was a malfunction. "It could be the federation jamming us, your highness." Thats when I knew things would go down hill from here. "A communication dusrpution can only mean one thing. Invasion." Said Sio Bibble. "Dont jump to conclusions, governor. The federation would not dare to go that far." Queen Amidala said that in a calm voice. I knew she was wrong. I love to study politics because it's different from music. The trade federation would do anything. Anything. To get Queen Amidala to sign that treaty. The continued to talk until the discussion was over. I was worried for the Queen.

That night after dark, we started to talk about girly things. I found out that she liked a boy called Paolo from the legislation youth program. However, he went on to become an artist and she became the Queen of Naboo! "Sabé?Can you please do me a favour?" "Of course Padmé! Anything!" I wondered what she was going to say. "Can we please um swap roles just so I could get some freedom?" I was a bit confused because that was my job. "What do you mean? That's practically my job." She looked at me with a smile. " I would love to go roam the fields and swim in the waters and just be free! So not from a professional standpoint, I guess but from a best friend to best friend standpoint. You get to be the queen whilst I wonder around freely. Then I can come back here so we can swap roles once again." At first, I wasn't sure that this was the best idea. However, she is the queen so I wouldn't have the guts to turn her down. "Of course Padmé." She laughed and smiled. "Thank you, sabé."

It was early morning and the sky was still a bit dark,when I woke up to a crash.I got up and ran to Padmé's room knowing that something was wrong and something was up. I didn't know what, but I could just feel it. She was still asleep, not affected by the strange noise. "I walked over to her bed and was whispering "Padmé! PADMÉ! Something has happened." She looked up at me as if I was a stranger in her room. "Sabé? Are you alright?" I had a worried look on my face which probably made her nervous. "I heard a loud boom coming from outsid-" Captain Panaka rushed in. "Your highness we need to get you to safety immediately." He left the room to call in the troops. Padmé and I looked at each other and we were worried sick. Captain Panaka came back in and said that he had no idea what was going on. "Don't worry your highness. All will be well soon enough."

Hello there~❤️❤️❤️
Sorry guys these few days may be a little bit slower because I am moving country!
I will continue to write and post but it may just be a tad bit slower! Thank you for understanding.

Stay happy and healthy xoxo
~Starwars_fangirl123