Chapter III

The next day, I woke up earlier than usual and got ready very quickly.I was ecstatic to meet the queen. We were the same age and looked alike but I put her on a pedestal because she is so knowledgeable. A few hours later, I left the house and arrived at the palace. It was one of the most gorgeous buildings I had ever seen in my life. I was shown into the throne room where Queen amidala was patiently waiting for me in her throne room. "Your majesty" I said as I curtsied. "Hello Miss Tsabin." She replied. "Captain Panaka and I decided to invite you to my palace for a very important reason." She looked him in the eye and nodded at him also as if it was a signal for him to start talking. "The queen and I have been discussing her safety. We would like you to join us here as a handmaiden and as a decoy. You two look very similar therefore it will make civilians think that you are the same person." Before he could even finish, the queen cut him off. "So, we have a enquiry for you, would you like to join us?" I was in shock! The Queen and Captain want me to be her decoy and her personal handmaiden. "I would be honoured to, your majesty" I curtsied again and I looked like a very serious person. However, on the inside, I was bursting with joy. "Thank you Miss Tsabin. You will start in 2 weeks time as we need to search for other girls like you." She said as she got up and left the room. My heart was pounding full of joy and excitement.Just as she left the room, she turned around and said "Seriously, Tsabin, Thank you so so so much for everything. I am very grateful for your service." She looked at me and a smile came from ear to ear.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED! I was chosen! Just because of my looks. Seems like they just ignored the saying "don't judge a book by it's cover". According to Captain Panaka, I look identical to Padmé.

I went home that night feeling great!When I got home, my parents were waiting  for me by the door. I told them the great news. They looked happy but on the inside, I could tell they were still disappointed in me. The tension in the room wasn't going to break. I knew that for a fact. It was as if I killed someone or was a criminal part of some cult or mafia. They were so excited for me to go for the apprenticeship, but that looks like it's not going to happen.

Hey guys~
Since this is my first ever fan fic, I'm not very sure how good this will be but I hope you will enjoy it!❤️❤️
-starwars_fangirl123 xx