000 [𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨] (𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐭𝐜.)

[1.] 𝐌𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤
* Of you don't like waiting for new chapters you can read my other book first. It is a Fred Weasley Fanfiction (xreader) and it is called Moonlight. In that book Lupin is your dad and you inherited the werewolf genes from your mom and dad.

[2.] 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
* As for the comments and likes. If you like a chapter or just this story in general, I would appriciate it if you would vote. It is a small effort and it would make me really happy.

* Same thing with positive comments! They really keep me motivated to write and I enjoy reading them and replying to them! And if you decide to read the story for the second time, please do NOT spoiler anything in the comments.

[3.] 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
* Your mother died in the first war, your dad dissapeared at the same time and somehow no one knew his name. Or did they just not want to tell you? You were taken in my Molly and Arthur and instanly became friends with Fred and George. But what if you hit puberty and feelings change? Is it just a phase? Or is this an once in a life time love?

[4.] 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
* English isn't my first language! So if you see any mistakes PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I would really appriciate it.

[5.] 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭
* At the end of every chapter there will be a word count that looks like this.
☟︎︎︎
(Word count: 302)

[6.] 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭
* I made an account on tiktok. I would appreciate it if you would follow it.🙂 the username is in my bio.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!