im fine. [continued]

cordelia goode - im fine [continued]
content warning : depression, self harm, and suicide

'I'm sorry. For this and all the other conveniences.'

the note read a little too impersonal. you ripped it up and decided not to write one. it wouldn't make a difference. you walked back into the bathroom once you heard cordelia's footsteps going down the stairs and grabbed the bottle of painkillers that cordelia kept in the medicine cabinet. you had no idea where they came from or why she had them but they had caught your eye a few weeks ago. you unscrewed the cap and took your first three handfuls, swallowing them with water.

"y/n open the door."

fucking cordelia.

"no. go away."

"open the fucking door y/n."

you sat there in silence, pouring the fourth handful into your hand. before you could put them in your mouth the door burst open and cordelia threw the key onto the floor. she grabbed the bottle of pills from your hand and threw it onto the floor.

"y/n! how many did you take?"

"stop it!"

"how many did you take!?" she yelled this time.

"i- i- i don't know. three handfuls."

you could feel your body getting weaker and your vision getting blurry.

"fuck y/n! stay awake for me. you're gonna be okay."

she lifted your weak body and stuck two fingers down your throat, causing you to throw up most of the pills you had taken. to be sure she got them all, she shoved her fingers down your throat a second time. zoe and myrtle were standing in the doorframe now.

"someone call an ambulance!" she pulled your body closer to hers.

the last thing you remember is falling asleep in her arms.