i hate you right now

cordelia goode and mallory - i hate you right now
content warning : anorexia
authors note : this includes reader still btw <3

-

"i hate you, i hate you, i hate you!" you screamed at cordelia.

she had forced you to eat some stupid fucking meal yet again, which left you a sobbing mess, leaning over the table.

"y/n, sweetheart. please calm down." cordelia rubbed her hand on your back, but you pulled away.

"no! i fucking hate you! you're ruining my life!"

you could tell your words were hurting her by the way she winced.

"i'm sorry." she whispered. "i'm just trying to do what's best for you."

delia was the closest thing you had to a mother, and if you weren't in such a destroyed state you would appreciate her efforts. but you wanted absolutely nothing to do with her and your anger was taking over.

"fuck what's 'best for me'!" you threw your empty plate across the room. "i wish you and everyone else would just leave me alone and let me die!"

"honey."

"no!"

she didn't bother speaking anymore, she just lifted your small body from your chair and brought you to your bed, laying you beside her and stroking your head.

"you can't be alone right now. if it's what you want, we can spend the rest of the day in bed."

"i hate you right now." your voice was scratchy.

"i know, but i can handle that. as long as you promise not to hate me forever."

"promise." you whispered, coming to a more conscious state.

"who do you right now?"

"i need mallory."

the only person you were closer with than mallory was cordelia.

"okay. then i'll call mallory. i'll be right back." she kissed your forehead.

you laid facing the ceiling for about ten minutes, before mallory entered your room. she didn't say anything, she just sat beside you.

"i'm so tired mallory." you broke down into sobs again.

"i know y/n." she laid down and wrapped her arms around you, comforting you.

-

authors note : super short story, thought it might be nice to include a different character :)