Chapter 9- The Bi King

The sun was beginning to rise, illuminating Dream and Wilbur's room with golden light.  Dream was curled up in a bundle of blankets with Wilbur, watching the sun begin it's ascent.  He didn't really care if his eyes burned up or whatever, it would be worth it to see the beautiful colors painted across the sky.

Someone knocked on the door, making the two jump.

"Is it safe to come in," a monotone voice called through the door, sounding slightly suspicious.  Wilbur burst into laughter as Dream sank lower into the nest of fabric, his face flushing.  "I'm taking that as a yes, be warned."

The door swung inwards to reveal the part- piglin.  His hair was out of its usual braid and messy, his black outfit bloodstained, and he was covering his crimson eyes with his clawed hands.  Almost.  He was peeking through his fingers, his mouth carved into a smile.

"You look comfortable.  Have a fun night?"

"Technooooooooo," Dream whined, dragging out the "o" and completely encasing himself in blankets.  Wilbur and Techno both laughed loudly, Techno holding the door frame for support and dropping his hand from his face.  Dream's green eyes peeped over the mountain of fabric, attempting to hide his face.  

"Not like that.  Looks like you enjoyed yourself as well."

"Mhm," Techno said, unconvinced, ignoring the second part of the response completely.  "That's what you said last time Will, and I was the one stuck washing the sheets.  We're going home by the way, Phil sent me to collect you guys."

Wilbur yawned sleepily and stretched.  Dream slowly re-emerged from the blankets, blinking slowly.  

"We'll be out in a few minutes," Wilbur said.  Techno smirked and left, leaving the door open a few inches.  Dream groaned out a yawn, his jade eyes fluttering.  He was sleepy, seeing as he and Wilbur stayed up the entire night talking.

Speaking of Wilbur, the Brit had pushed himself to his feet and was tying his shoes.  Dream sighed softly and attempted to do the same.  However, when he swung his feet over the edge of the mattress and pulled himself upright, his blood pressure dropped like a stone.  His vision went red, then black.  Stars exploded in his eyes and he stumbled sideways with a tiny yelp.  Two firm hands grabbed his waist, catching him.  His arms flailed around before finding a hold.  He looped them around whatever it was and held tightly as he leaned back slightly.

It was over in a few seconds.  His vision cleared to see Wilbur's concerned face peering at him.  Dream's breath hitched as Wilbur tightened his grip.  They were stuck in an interesting position, Dream's arms hooked around Wilbur's neck.  Wilbur's hands were still on his waist, barely keeping him supported.

"Are you good?"

"Yeah sorry, head rush," Dream muttered.  

The door swung open and Techno and Eret stepped in only to start laughing again.  Wilbur chuckled as well, pulling Dream fully upright.

"That looked eventful," Eret said in his beautifully deep voice.  "You sure you can make it to the car?"

"I'm fine," Dream said, a little more harshly than he intended.  He internally winced and softened his tone.  "Thank you for letting us spend the night."

"Yeah sure, any time.  Actually scratch that, any time you need a place to stay.  I'm not a raccoon like your brother, I actually function during the day."

"Sounds exhausting.  Let's go, I wanna stab people tomorrow night and I can only do that if I get sleep.

"That's not true," Wilbur said, following them out of the room and into the main area.  It was a huge  penthouse and very nicely furnished.  Dream was slightly worried to ask how Eret had the money to pay for this.  "You once went pretty much an entire week on three hours of sleep."