🌝Reminder this is a more Mature story🌝

"They're complete opposites"

"I really don't understand their relationship at all"

"Are they dating??"

"No way! They may be close but they are too different to date"

Students whispered this among themselves while watching the two very well known friends walk past them.

Chwe Vernon, super hard to understand what's going through his mind, only has a select number of people he considers friends, wears either rainbow or all black, was believed to be the son of a mafia leader (this was never denied), Unwillingly apart of the student council, and was the least approachable guy in school yet had the most people crushing on him.

Then there was his bubbly best friend that he was pretty much a body guard to.

Boo Seungkwan, knows everyone, like really he knows half of the people on campus, He was happily part of student council and was super easy to talk to because he was just really friendly so it was hard to not like him. He didn't have too many people crushing on him just a lot of admirers.

Seungkwan had just finished greeting the tenth person that morning as the tall boy next to him sighed deeply making him look up at him confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Must you know everyone?"-The black haired boy asked this while walking into their club room which was fortunately empty as they made their way towards the back.

Seungkwan pouted at what he said while wrapping his arms around the taller boys neck, having to stand on his tippy toes.

"Sollie~ I don't know everyone we're in college it's impossible for me to know everyone"

Vernon rolled his eyes at this while wrapping his arms around the pink haired boys waist, "you know what I meant you brat"

Seungkwan giggled at this as they shared a kiss. Ya they were far from just being friends they've been dating since their freshman year of high school and were now in college together that they were lucky enough to get into together, currently in the middle of their junior year. It had been seven years since they started dating and were honestly like newlyweds when alone. They didn't show off their relationship around other people so only their really close friends knew they were dating.

Vernon leaned his lover against the wall and deepened their kiss as he rubbed his thighs making the younger whine while holding him closer as they finally broke the kiss and Vernon attacked the sweet spots on his neck.

"Sol- wait someone c-could walk-Ahh!"

Seungkwan yelped in surprise when the older boy suddenly left a love bite on his shoulder before the door suddenly opened making them quickly separate from each other but calming down once they saw it was just their friend.

"Geez don't tell me you two were in here making out again!"

"N-no! Of course not"

"Kwan I can see how swollen your lips are from here"

Seungkwan blushed darkly at this while hiding his face in his boyfriends chest who chuckled and kissed his head as they headed to their seats to get ready for the council meeting.

"Hyung where's Cheol?"-Vernon asked this while resting his head on his palm.

"Hm? Oh he should be here soon he said he had to go pick up Jun and Minghao from work since their car broke down"