8

Seungkwan was currently at the studio getting his make up done by Wonwoo's cousin who kept complementing him and Joshua on how good their skin was which of course made him embarrassed. It was their last day shooting and Wonwoo and Mingyu wanted to go all out so they went for darker make up this time and more revealing outfits which Seungkwan didn't mind too much since he knew after a few shots he'd be able to change or at least he thought.

"O-outside shoots?"

"Yup! We blocked off a certain part of the park so we could do pictures there"

"In these outfits?"

"Of course you guys look hot!"

Seungkwan pouted at this slightly but was still dragged outside to Mingyu's car as they made their way to the park nearby where they indeed had part of it blocked off.

"You guys were allowed to block part of this off??"

"Uhh more or less?"

Joshua frowned at this but decided not to question it any further as they went on to take their pictures but most of time Seungkwan couldn't help but feel uneasy, not because they were doing a photoshoot in public but the fact that something was telling him to call Vernon.

The final shoot lasted for about two hours before Seungkwan could finally rush back home since Vernon hadn't replied to his calls or text which of course made the blonde worried. Joshua dropped him off as he quickly bid his friends bye and headed to the entrance of the building only to see the three guys from before walking away from the building making him nervous as he walked quicker and got to the elevators, pressing his floor and impatiently waiting to get there.
The words the man told him quite a few nights ago telling him to dump the older or he'd end up dead running through his head as he shook his head to himself.

"Stop thinking Boo he'd never hurt you"- He scolded himself as the elevator doors finally opened allowing him to rush out and quickly unlock his front door.

The house was dark which was weird since Vernon usually liked opening the shades for natural light. The blonde boy placed his things down and turned on the living room light since it was right next to the entrance only to freeze in his steps when he saw all the broken glass on the floor making him immediately get scared.

"Sol??"

Seungkwan called out to his lover but didn't get a reply as he slowly made his way to their bedroom which was even more trashed then the living room but didn't see his lover anywhere, even checking both guest rooms that had been untouched and not finding him, usually the older would've told him if he was gonna be home late.
He shakily pulled out his phone and was about to call his lover before the front door suddenly opened making him flinch as Vernon walked in with a bag in a hand clearly having had come back from the convenience store around the corner, freezing when he saw the mess but his attention immediately turning to his lover who was still clearly shaken up as he dropped the bag he was holding and quickly going over to his lover who buried his face in his chest before he could even say anything.

"S-Sol"

"I know baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

Vernon hugged his lover tightly while kissing his head, trying his best to comfort him since he knew the younger had a tendency to just shut down when he was genuinely terrified, fortunately it's only happened one other time since Vernon made sure that it wouldn't happen again, he hated seeing his lover so scared.

"I-I tried calling you and you didn't answer my t-texts either"

"My charger died on me last minute, I had went to get another one, I'm sorry love"

Vernon said this while kissing his lovers cheeks until he calmed down a little more, the blonde boy clinging in to his lover like a koala.

"Go rest in one of the other rooms I'll come get you when I'm done cleaning up"

"What? N-No way! I'm not letting you clean all of this up on your own"

"Love you're gonna stress yourself out even more, I don't want you fainting on me"

"I won't! I-I'm not letting you clean this up on your own"- Seungkwan grumbled this trying to be stern but still clearly shaken up as he went to grab their broom while Vernon got the trash bags ready.

It took them almost two hours to clean up both the living room and their bedroom before they could finally rest, they were currently in bed together, cuddling and only saying something occasionally.

"A-are you sure we shouldn't have called the cops?"

Seungkwan suddenly asked this, not meeting his lovers gaze as he picked at his nails.

"It's better that we didn't love, they wouldn't have helped us anyway. They'd make a report but it would just collect dust"- Vernon mumbled this while holding his lovers hands still.

Seungkwan nodded at this but was still unsure before remembering the three guys, "those people were here again"

"Hm? What people?"

"The three guys from before I saw them when I came home, did they have something to do with our place being ransacked?"

Vernon didn't answer, he already knew, there was no obvious forced entry meaning he and Seungkwan should probably move soon if Sung-Ho managed to get a key to their place.

The older looked back down at his lover who had fallen asleep, probably mentally and physically exhausted. He sighed and pulled him closer while kissing his head, eventually drifting to sleep himself.

Seungkwan was currently helping Joshua and Jeonghan put up the last few decorations for the cherry blossom festival since it was starting tomorrow, his mind still occupied with last weeks events, he had been trying distract himself since the festival was soon but it was really difficult since he was so stressed. They finished setting everything up and began heading back to the student council room before Seungkwan noticed that anyone he passed by would look at him almost in shock which just made the blonde even more confused as he caught up to Joshua.

"Shua hyung did something happen??"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Everyone keeps looking at me like they've never seen me before"

"Ah, that would be because the magazine was released today, I've been asked out five times today already just ignore it they'll get over their shock once the festival begins"

"Magazine?! I-I thought that was just a project for their class not the whole school!"

"Ya I thought the same thing but turns out the group with the best magazine gets it professionally published by the teacher, those jerks left that part out"

"Geez those brats!"

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️