Seungkwan was currently at school in the student council room with Joshua and Jeonghan cutting out some paper flowers to hang around the school since they had a cherry blossom festival coming up soon, the area the college was built around had a lot cherry blossom trees so it was the one time the college opened it's gates to the public so they could enjoy the cherry blossoms as well.
Jeonghan had just reached his sixth month since it turned out when he found out he was pregnant he was already three and half months in his belly just happened to be smaller then most. Most people still couldn't tell he was pregnant since his belly was rather small for six months and most of the time he was wearing one of Seungcheol's hoodies but his friends could of course tell when the older boy suddenly felt a kick and frowned deeply since it would always catch him off guard. He and Seungcheol knew the gender already but refused to tell anyone until the baby shower which made all of their friends annoyed since they just wanted to know already.

"I still think we should be paid for setting this stuff up"-Joshua grumbled making the other two chuckle.

"Well to be fair student council kind of did sign up to do it"

Jeonghan said this as Seungkwan nodded in agreement, "either way it's still our faults we should've got paid"

They all laughed at this since the blonde was so blunt about it before the door suddenly opened and in walked Mingyu and Wonwoo frantically, they were both cinematography majors so their camera's hung off their necks like always.

"We need one of you!"- The couple said this in union making their friends look at them confused. 

"Uh, For what exactly?"

"A photoshoot!"

"Definitely not"

"I'm pregnant"

"If you pay me enough"

"Oh c'mon! We both need one of you for our final project, and we need to have a model"

"Ask the other guys, I'm sure Soonyoung would be more then happy to do it"

"His dance final is coming up so he's not talking to anyone other then Jihoon and his parents"- Mingyu said this quickly as Jeonghan raised a brow.

"And what about everyone else?"

"They're all working on their finals as well and you three happen to not have any final projects so we need you guys! Just this one favor?!"

Seungkwan frowned at this before hesitantly nodding, his inner self cursing himself for being too nice but he really hated seeing his friends stressed out.

"I-i guess it doesn't hurt to try, I mean it's just a few pictures right?"

"Really Kwan??"

"You know he's too nice to say no, especially with how stressed you two are, I guess I'll join but you have to pay me thirty bucks"- Joshua said this making them all chuckle even though he was very serious about getting paid.

"Deal!"

"Shua hyung you're with me, Kwan you're with Gyu!"- Wonwoo said this quickly as both boys nodded.