"I know mom don't worry we'll be fine"

"Are you sure you don't want us to pick you guys up?"

"No no, we wanted to get a rental car anyway, I know the way home. I want to surprise Jinseol and Sejeong anyway, you didn't tell them right?"

"Nope! Only your father knows but Jinseol is still on her date, Sejeong should be at her café"

"Date?! Who is she dating??"

"One of the local boys she said they were just hanging out but I'm pretty sure they're dating"

Seungkwan frowned at this while leaning against the wall outside the car rental place, Vernon had went inside to get their car so he was just waiting as said boy finally came out with keys in his hand.

"Okay we got the car, I'll see you soon mama"

His mom cheerfully said okay as he hung up and put his phone in his pocket and quickly grabbed his and Vernon's suitcases and quickly going over to his boyfriend as they went to their rental, quickly throwing their bags in and starting to head to Seungkwan's older sisters café. The younger of course driving since Vernon had only been to Jeju maybe twice but he didn't mind he enjoyed watching his lover be so happy in his home town every time especially when he got a nice tan which made the older mentally go crazy.
After drive for about thirty minutes they finally got to Sejeong's café as Seungkwan quickly dragged his lover inside and looked around for his older sister who had just came out of the back room.

"Noona!!"

He quickly yelled this catching his sisters attention whose eyes widened as she quickly ran over and tackled her little brother into a hug then Vernon as well, he was on really good terms with Seungkwans whole family.

"Wait what are you guys doing here?! Does mom know??"

Seungkwan chuckled at this and nodded, "her and dad have known for a while"

"Eh?! You didn't tell me?! I'm your older sister you brat!"

"Well to be fair Jinseol doesn't know either, I wanted to surprise you guys"

Sejeong frowned at this and smacked his shoulder making him chuckle. "I can't believe you got mom to not tell the whole family you were coming to visit, you guys should go see her before she gets even more impatient"

"We're on our way there now, when is Jinseol getting back?"

"Mmm probably by dinner time, dad won't let her stay out that late especially with a boy"

"What about you?"

"I should be home in about two hours I just need to finish some things up here"

Seungkwan nodded at this as he and Vernon left the café then made their way to his family home seeing him mom already waiting on the porch as they got out the car, Vernon getting their bags while Seungkwan was literally tackled by his mother who kissed all over his face while hugging him tightly before noticing Vernon and doing the same to him making his lover chuckle as they were taken inside since it was hot out. Seungkwan loved his family home since nothing has changed since he was little so he always felt relaxed and fortunately his boyfriend never seemed uncomfortable either.

"Where's dad?"

"Oh he's out delivering oranges as always we had a large harvest this year! You guys should go wash up and relax we can start dinner when everyone gets home"- His mom said this as he nodded and led Vernon to his old room, putting their suitcases in the corner then going to wash up before finally falling on to the bed and sighing deeply.

"That wasn't too much for you was it?"-Seungkwan suddenly asked this making his lover raise a brow

"Too much? It's a little hard for it to be too much when they greet me so happily"- Vernon said this while chuckling, wrapping his arms around his boyfriends waist and kissing his head who nuzzled into his chest before peeking up at him, the older having his eyes closed but clearly still awake.

"When can I meet your family?"- Seungkwan asked this quietly as Vernon opened his eyes.

"You want to meet them?"

"Of course, we've been together for seven years already, y-you don't think it's time?"

"No of course I do baby, it's just that my family doesn't welcome people as quickly as yours. They know about us and everything but I dunno it's just never a good time"

"I'm don't mind that sollie, but I am really curious about your parents and I haven't even got to meet your sister!"

"Hm? You've talked her on the phone though"

Seungkwan frowned at his lovers cluelessness while smacking his chest, "Yah I mean in person you jerk"

"Ah, that's because she's always back and forth between Korea and America, the brat never tells me when she's here"

Seungkwan chuckled at this and nodded, "well I've been studying like crazy so I could talk to your mom too"

"Hm? I don't mind translating for you babe"

"Nooo I wanna be able to talk to her without any help"

Vernon just smiled at this and hummed in reply while cupping his lovers face and pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Whatever you want love"

Seungkwan was currently being pampered by his sisters who wanted an excuse to put make up on him since they knew he didn't care, they even managed to dye his hair a dark golden blonde which he had been planning to do for a while but never got around to it but pretty much the whole vacation consisted of him being kidnapped by his sisters and Vernon being kidnapped by his parents who adored him. The now blonde boy sighed while Sejeong applied some eyeshadow while Jinseol did his blush.

"Why am I here getting make up put on again? I thought we were just going shopping"

"We are but you're our precious little brother so we have to make sure you look good!"- Jinseol said this with a grin making the younger raise a brow, she always had something planned.

"Yah, what are you two planning?"

"Kwannie how could you accuse of us planning something!"

"You two ditched me at the beach when I was seven!!"

"Oh ya, you bawled your eyes out even when we came back"

Seungkwan pouted at this as his sisters finished his make up and chose his outfit before they finally left which just made him want to crawl into a whole from embarrassment, he forgot about who he grew up with and was already regretting it.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️