Seungkwan woke up the next morning in pain of course, he groaned and nuzzled into his boyfriends chest, trying to go back to sleep before feeling a kiss on his head.

"We should start getting ready love, our flight is in a few hours"

"Mm, five more minutes

Vernon chuckled at this while pulling his lover up and carrying him to the bathroom, placing him on the counter and kissing his cheeks to wake him up more, Seungkwan hugging him close while nuzzling into his neck.

"You'll be able to rest on the flight love"

"It's only an hour though"

"Trust me you'll be more awake by then"

The blonde pouted at this before finally meeting his lovers eyes.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because you're stuck with me"

Vernon said this teasingly while attacking his lovers neck with kisses making the younger giggle and push him away.

"Yah let's at least wash up first dummy"

Vernon hummed in reply and quickly went to turn the shower on. They ended up doing a quickie in the shower of course which Seungkwan ended up regretting immediately after since he was even more sore and had to hide more hickeys. The couple had brunch then finally made their way to the airport. They'd be staying in Jeju for two weeks and were both looking forward to it, Seungkwan happy because he got to be with his family and Vernon happy because he had a surprise planned for his lover that both sides of the family knew about.

The flight was short and quick as always, they got their rental and headed to Seungkwan's family home and were greeted happily as always, the younger went to go unpack his and Vernon's things while said boy was in deep conversation with his lovers parents.

"Have you gotten everything together?"

"Mhm now it's just a waiting game, I'll pick up the ring tomorrow afternoon so I need him to be distracted"

"Oh you don't have to worry about that dear, I'll take him to the orphanage nearby to volunteer. His only focus will be those kids"

"What's with all the whispering with you three?"- Seungkwan asked this as the trio quickly separated

"Nothing! Kwannie let's go into town I'm sure everyone wants to see you"

"Huh?? R-right now?"

"Yes yes! Let's go"

Seungkwan looked over to his lover pleadingly who just chuckled while watching him get dragged out the door.

"Well then, how about we go fishing!"

"F-fishing?"

Mr.Boo grinned and nodded at this making Vernon regret laughing at his lover

The couple were apart from each other almost the entire day so when they we're finally back together they wouldn't leave each other's side. Seungkwan's sisters came by for dinner before the couple was finally left alone to cuddle in bed.

"I heard you went fishing with dad today"- Seungkwan said this teasingly making Vernon sigh deeply and hug him tighter

"I don't even want to think about it"

"Oh sollie at least you caught one fish"

"That fish wouldn't even satisfy a cat for a snack"

Seungkwan giggled at this while rubbing his lovers ears and pecking his lips.