"Baby just choose something simple, my mom won't care"

"Easy for you to say! I've never met her I have to look decent!"

Vernon rolled his eyes at this while watching his lover sift through all of his clothes trying to find something to wear for tomorrow as the older stood and wrapped his arms around his waist, pecking his cheek.

"Dress how you want to dress love, I rather you be comfortable around my family then all dolled up"

The blonde pouted at this and turned to face his lover, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I don't want her to think I'm lazy though."

"Trust me love, I talk about you to her all the time, she knows you aren't even close to lazy"

"You're too sweet Sol"

Vernon smiled at this while pecking his lovers lips, "that's kind of my job"

"Hush"

Seungkwan said this while pulling his lover down to his lips, completely forgetting that he was supposed to be finding something to wear for tomorrow. Vernon deepened the kiss and eventually moved down to his lovers neck, being careful where he put his hickeys so his lover wouldn't have to wear a turtleneck as he snaked his hands up his shirt while kissing him deeply before having to pull away again.

"H-how do we always end up making out?? I was supposed to be finding something to wear"-Seungkwan mumbled this making Vernon chuckle and shrug.

"It's hard not to make out with you honestly"

"You're a fool Chwe Hansol"

"You're stuck with me"

Seungkwan smiled at this as they started making out again. Vernon dragging his lover over to their bed and laying him down as he began stripping off all of his boyfriends clothes and tossing them somewhere in the room. He leaned down and gently opened his lover's legs and began kissing his inner thigh making the younger moan softly, trying to prepare himself for what was about to happen before finally feeling the older start attacking his hole with his mouth making Seungkwan cry out while gripping Vernon's hair.

"S-sol too much-Ah! N-not there wait!"

Seungkwan had trouble trying to keep himself sane once Vernon added two fingers and continued eating him out. Turning selfish by thrusting his fingers harshly into the sensitive boy, he planned to make him come as many times as he wanted with just his mouth and fingers.
He leaned up to his lover and kissed him messily while adding another finger and thrusting devilishly until the younger couldn't help but release all over himself. Vernon not stopping his torture and continuing to thrust his fingers, Seungkwan clinging onto his back and whimpering from the over sensitivity as he released again. Vernon finally pulling out his fingers and gently kissing his lovers lips to calm him down some, the blonde boy weakly kissing back while holding him close before feeling a hand spread his legs again, the older reaching over to their nightstand and grabbing a condom, quickly slipping it on and pushing into the younger without warning make him cry out and cling to his lover who was still pushing in his length.

"Y-Yah did you get bigger?!"

"Hm? You know now that you mention it, the condom is a little snug"

Seungkwan frowned at this before his lover started to thrust slowly while gradually picking up speed and turning selfish within minutes. The younger already feeling overwhelmed from earlier so he came quickly which just made Vernon start thrusting even quicker until he released as well, exhaustion taking over quickly for the younger and before he knew it he fell asleep, leaving the older to clean them up.

Seungkwan woke up the next morning feeling sore as hell as he groaned tiredly and nuzzled into his lovers chest who kissed his head while hugging him closely.

"You fell asleep on me again"- Vernon mumbled this while sitting up, Seungkwan holding onto his waist while nuzzling into his tummy.

"That's because you went too crazy last night"

"Well I suppose that's true"

"Let's sleep more it's still early sol"

"We have to get ready love, my parents live an hour away"

"We don't have to leave so early, I'm not even sure I can move my legs, I wonder why"- Seungkwan grumbled this making his lover chuckle and kiss his cheek

"Sorry, I'll control myself next time"

"I know you won't, it's okay though I'm not angry, although I'm a little annoyed my butt is gonna hurt for the rest of the week"

Vernon chuckled at this while helping his lover sit up, "I'll massage you in the shower, that should help some"

"But why do we have to get ready now, if it's for dinner?"

"My mom asked for me to come early, I guess so she can get to know you well"

Seungkwan frowned at this slightly, "I'm nervous"

"You'll be fine love, I promise she isn't scary or whatever image you have going on in that head of yours"

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"She will"

"How do you know?"

"Because I like you"

The blonde boy blushed and smacked his boyfriends chest at this, "dummy"

"Only for you, now let's go wash up"

Vernon said this while kissing his lovers head then carrying him to the bathroom to wash up.

They quickly washed up and got dressed, Seungkwan deciding to just wear a pink sweatshirt and some ripped jeans since Vernon finally convinced him to just dress comfortably, the younger grabbing some extra clothes just incase they ended up staying over which was very likely. They quickly headed out and began their hour long drive, Seungkwan feeding his lover the snacks he had thrown in his bag since they didn't have breakfast.

"This may sound weird but this town can be a bit over the top"-Vernon said this once they reached his old neighborhood.

"Over the top??"

"Mhm, the people here are extremely rich, so don't be surprised if some try to question you, they just want someone to look down on"

"W-we should just be in your house though right??"

"Uh we should as long as my sister doesn't want to go out to eat and it's not even the afternoon yet so I'm sure my mom is going to want to drag you around to her favorite shops"

Seungkwan seemed to grow nervous at this making his lover gently hold his hand and kiss it.

"Don't worry I won't leave you alone with any of those people"

"I don't even want to go outside, convince your sister to have a home cooked meal!"

Vernon chuckled at this and hummed in agreement, he honestly wanted to stay inside as well.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️