"I told you he'd propose! Geez I should've bet money!"

Seungkwan laughed at this while folding up some clothes, currently on the phone with Jeonghan since he was left home alone. Vernon being stolen by his lovers father to go fishing while his mom was out shopping with his sisters, he could've gone along but he just wanted to stay home and rest.

"I'm surprised you didn't try to make a bet with shua Hyung"

"Oh I totally was going to but he wouldn't pay me more then thirty bucks"

"Geez you brats! You were actually going to bet on me?!"

"Uh ya?? I have two infants to take care of and he can barely stand, we need some sort of entertainment"

Seungkwan rolled his eyes at this while frowning. "I can't believe you- actually no I can believe you two would do something like this"

Jeonghan just laughed at this before Seungkwan heard something crash in the background and the older boy sighing.

"I'll see you when you get back kwan, I think the twins just threw their bottles across the room again"

Seungkwan chuckled at this and hummed in reply as they bid their goodbyes and hung up. The blonde haired boy put the laundry away before hearing the front door open and soon his bedroom door, smiling when he saw his fiancé.

"You're back!"

Vernon hummed in reply while greeting his lover with a kiss.

"Dad didn't come back with you?"

"Oh we met your mom and sisters on the way back so he's with them, they'll probably be out for a while and I didn't want to leave you here alone"

Seungkwan smiled at this and pecked his lovers lips. "I don't mind sollie I would've been fine"

"Ya ya I know but I really wanted to come home"

Vernon grumbled while laying on the bed and pulling his lover down next to him who just chuckled and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I hope dad hasn't drove you crazy yet"

"Honestly he makes it really difficult for me not to be competitive with him"

Seungkwan giggled at this since he knew his lover was quite competitive in general but he just hid it quite well.

"You're adorable"

"Oh hush, you're one to talk"

Vernon said this before capturing his lovers lips, he really only wanted to come home because he had some rather perverted thoughts about his lover while fishing because of how bored he was. He moved down the blondes neck and left dark marks on his collar bone while massaging his thigh.

"Sol we don't have-"

"It's fine, let's try this time"

It took a second for the younger to realize what his lover was talking about before looking at him shocked.

"A-are you sure?"

Vernon hummed in reply while beginning to remove his lovers clothing.

"The men in my family tend to have a hard time having kids quickly so it's best that we start early"

"W-What if I miscarry again?"

"You won't love, we'll make sure to get you and the baby regular checkups"

"But what if-

"You won't baby"

Seungkwan still seemed unsure but nodded as they shared a soft kiss which eventually turned heated, Vernon removing his own shirt then leaning down to in between his lovers legs and kissing his thighs messily leaving the younger a moaning mess. The older creating dark hickeys and love bites all over his thighs close to his crotch before finally slipping a finger into his lovers hole, using his tongue as lubricant as he prepped his lover who didn't try to hide his moans anymore.

"T-That's enough sollie"

Vernon pulled his fingers away and gently kissed his lover who held him closely before lining himself up and pushing in, Seungkwan gasping at the sudden pain as he hugged his fiancé tightly while the older boy continued pushing in his large length, he wanted to go rough but decided that could wait until they were back home since the younger still needed to walk. Once he was fully in he began thrusting harshly but slowly while kissing down his lovers chest who was moaning softly before the older boy began picking up speed and going deeper, Seungkwan almost couldn't take it but Vernon would always give him soft pecks on his face to calm him down. Said boy continued thrusting harshly and soon turning selfish with his movements until his lover finally came.
Vernon continued thrusting harshly until feeling close to the edge as he went deeper making his lover cry out at the sensitivity and pain until he finally shot his load and collapsed on top of his lover who sniffled at the immense amount of sensitivity he was feeling right now making the older quickly sit up and cup his cheeks, neither of them saying anything as Vernon cleaned away his fiancé's tears and littered his face with soft kisses before carefully pulling out and carrying him to the bathroom to wash up.

They both dressed in comfortable clothing before getting back into bed, Vernon leaning against the wall while Seungkwan sat between his legs, resting his head on his shoulder. The older hugging his fiancé's waist while occasionally kissing his shoulder.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Only a little bit"

"Baby-

"I would've used the safe word if it was too much Sollie don't worry"

"Still you should've told me to slow down some, I don't like hurting you love"

Vernon grumbled this making the blonde boy roll his eyes and peck his lovers lips.

"I know you'd never intentionally hurt me hansol, I trust you, you know that"-Seungkwan said this with a pout while turning himself around so he was facing his lover, resting his arms around his neck.

Vernon humming in agreement while pulling his lover closer. "I know I know"

The couple shared a kiss before laying down, Seungkwan nuzzling into his lovers neck and eventually falling asleep. Vernon staying awake and massaging his lovers bottom so he wouldn't be too sore when he woke up until he fell asleep himself.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️