•25•

————————————| Jungkook's Demon Entity |———————————

————————————
| Jungkook's Demon Entity |
———————————

"Hoseok!" Jungkook yelled as a guard aggressively pulled on Hoseok's hair, causing his gaze to fall towards the high vaulted ceiling. A cold, sharp object is pressed against his throat, drawing the slightest bit of blood, making Hoseok wince. Yoongi was squirming to get out of the bodyguard's grasp to try and land a punch on the man next to him, but it was no use.

Jungkook attempted to use his telekinesis to push back the guard, but pain shot through his backside as he was thrown across the room into the glass tank, landing harshly on the floor. "Kid?!" Namjoon yells. Jungkook holds himself gasping for air as he feels the wind knocked out of him. He winces, trying to get back up to his feet, but before he can even process what's going on, a heavyweight holds him down firmly.

Jungkook's cheek was digging into the floor as he tried to regain his composure. "Get off me!" Jungkook shouted. The Boss bends down to Jungkook's eye level, examining the young boy's features up close, ignoring the fuming boy's threats. "Get me the syringe." The Boss instructed with a smile at one of the bodyguards standing near him. "And get rid of them. No one will miss those rich snobs."

"If you hurt any of them, you will regret it," Jungkook said through gritted teeth, trying to get out of the bodyguard's grip. A giant smile then appears on the Boss's face. "I'll break your arm!" Shouts Taehyung to a guard that ushers him and the others out of the room, just leaving him and Jungkook with a few other guards alone.

The other bodyguard finally returns with a syringe filled with a light blue liquid in his hand, soon handing it to the Boss. "Hold him down." The Boss demands, taking the cap of the syringe off and tossing it aside. Jungkook starts thrashing around in panic as the Boss grabs his hair, forcing Jungkook to look up at him.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he felt the syringe plunged into his neck. He could feel his body pulse as the unknown substance entered his bloodstream, and he couldn't help but wonder what was happening to him. Jungkook yelled in pain as his head began to pound. All his energy focused on the boss, his bodyguards became unbearable, and the power building within his body from the unknown substance unleashed.

The boss and his bodyguards were off of Jungkook and lifted off their feet, flying through the air as if they were weightless. The bodyguards looked around in shock, trying to comprehend what was happening to them. Jungkook continued to hold them in the air, his powers keeping them suspended in midair. He could feel the fear emanating from them as he kept them in the air.

Jungkook growing tired, feels his legs give out, making him fall to his knees, breathing heavily. The sudden fatigued sensation had Jungkook releasing the Boss and the guards, who fell harshly to the floor. The Boss ignoring the harsh landing he took, went straight toward the boy, making him look into his eyes.