•39•

————————| Crazy Gangsters |————————

————————
| Crazy Gangsters |
————————

Weaving through the crowds of cheerful people, Jungkook keeps his guard up, looking frantically around him. Hwan walked next to Jungkook closely while Nari was clinging to Jungkook's arm as if her life depended on it.

They were almost through the crowd before Jungkook caught something off in the corner of his eye. A few men shoving people aggressively out of their way made their way toward them, causing Jungkook to fasten his pace.

A jerk of his arm and a shout gets him to stop completely to look at Nari. Nari was still trying to hold onto Jungkook, but a man that appeared out of nowhere was grubbing her long hair and pulling. Nari's sweet eyes filled with tears from the painful grip, but she kept from crying out loud. Jungkook gritted his teeth, and his eyes glowed bright electric blue, startling the man and others watching the intense interaction.

Jungkook grabs the older man's hand, squeezing it, making the older wince and release Nari's long brown locks. A sigh leaves Nari's lips, and Jungkook gently pushes her behind him. Jungkook stared into the man's and let's jolt of electricity run through the man's body, making the man shout and fade slowly to the ground.

Jungkook whips his attention around to Nari and Hwan, who look at him with surprise. They see Jungkook use his abilities all the time in front of them, but it always feels unreal to see. Jungkook was about to say something to the two but a, "Get down!" Left his lips, and the two of them were already harshly hitting the ground. Jungkook jumps over them with haste, kicking down a bigger man with a weapon.

People around them were now moving away, leaving, or making space not to get stuck in the crossfire. Jungkook doesn't wait for the bigger man to get up and fight back because he grabs Nari and Hwan and runs through the rest of the crowd. Jungkook spouted apologies left and right when he ran into people who sent the three of them glares, whispering, and shouting, but Jungkook didn't glance back.

Finally escaping the crowd, Hwan spoke up, still running beside Jungkook and Nari. "I'll call the butler to pick us up!" "He won't be here in time. Just follow me!" And with that, Jungkook turned a sharp corner down a street where his motorcycle was parked. Jungkook and Nari ran towards the bike, getting on, but Hwan stopped a few feet away from the motorbike, looking at Jungkook like he was crazy.

"That only holds two people, Jungkook!" Hwan shouted, flailing his arms. Jungkook had another coming if he thought Hwan would ride on the motorcycle in this state. All three of them jumped at the sound of many loud engines getting closer, and Hwan's heart dropped. He remembers many gangs using motorcycles so well it sickened him just by the sound. It felt like his ears were ringing, and nothing could be heard around him. A gang of motorcyclists we're heading towards them at high speed, and Jungkook puts the key in the ignition before starting up his motorcycle engine.

"Let's not argue about this now," Jungkook suggested with urgency. Nari wrapped her arms around Jungkook's waist before looking at her brother, who stood there on the sidewalk, baffled. "Get on the motorbike!" She angrily shouts, which had Hwan stumbling over himself and sitting behind Nari, squishing the three close together.

"Hold on tight, and don't let go!" Jungkook instructed before the engine roared and let his motorcycle abruptly spin the other way from the motorcyclists. The action had Nari and Hwan shouting and holding on even tighter as Jungkook gunned the gas and sped quickly before the other motorcyclists could catch up.

Jungkook sped down various roads trying to lose the gang of motorcycles, but they were experts in motorcycles. "They're getting closer!" Hwan shouted over the loud whipping of the wind against their faces. In front of them, more motorists from gangs cut them off, which had Jungkook cursing under his breath and slightly slowing down before stopping entirely. "This is not good," Hwan muttered, looking at the gang as blocking both sides.

"Give up! You can't keep running away from us!" A gruff man shouts. "Hwan Dokgo! Get your ass over here, or I'll make sure my people leave a nasty scar on your pretty face, and your friends will be found in a ditch somewhere!" The threat alone almost had Hwan getting off the motorcycle and walking over, but he couldn't move. At least not on his own accord.

Jungkook was using his telekinesis to keep Hwan from moving. "Don't." Was all Jungkook said, which had Hwan sighing and laying his head against his little sister's shoulder. Nari let one of her hands find his brother's shaky hand and squeezed it slightly for reassurance.

Jungkook looked around them, spotting a suitable ramp, and right behind the motorcycle gang in front of them was a narrow path. An idea popped into his head which may not be a smart one, but it was better than nothing. Even though he could damn well beat every one of them in a fight, he wanted to avoid it.

"I don't like that face!" Nari whispered, knowing Jungkook was planning something ridiculous. "Trust me and hold on. This is going to get interesting." "Do I have to repeat myself?!" The man shouted, and before Hwan could say anything, Jungkook was speaking. "Don't waste your breath!"

Without warning, Jungkook turns the motorcycle and accelerates it towards the thin metal ramp, and before you know it, they are flying through the air. Hwan, in the process, lost his grip on his sister and was sent higher in the air to the point where he was up looking down at Jungkook and Nari. Nari was screaming with her face glued to Jungkook's backside.

'If having flying power is like this, I don't want it.' Hwan thought as he reached out a hand toward Jungkook in sheer panic. Jungkook noticing Hwan, reached a hand up and grabbed him turning his body to face Jungkook's own and placing him to sit on his lap. Hwan, in an instant, wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and buried his face in the nape of Jungkook's neck.

Once Jungkook was sure Nari and Hwan were finally holding on, the motorbike hit the ground harshly; Jungkook made a sharp turn down a narrow path that contained steep stairs making the ride bumpy down. Curses from the motorcyclists were heard behind them as their motorcycles couldn't fit down the narrow stairs. At the end of the stairs, Nari felt sick, and Hwan's head felt like a bobblehead.

"That was one of the dumbest ideas you ever had!" Nari exclaimed, slapping the back of Jungkook's head, making Jungkook wince. Hwan lifts his head, finally making eye contact with Jungkook. "Thanks." He muttered breathlessly. Jungkook smiles at him. "I told you to hold on." Jungkook reminded him with a teasing voice which had Hwan sending a playful slap to Jungkook's arm.

They were finally on smooth gravel, maneuvering through narrow roads, and people looked at them weirdly from how they sat on the motorcycle. Jungkook remembers walking around the area often, so he knew they were close to home. "What are we going to say to our parents?" Hwan asked, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder so Jungkook could see where he was driving. "The truth," Nari stated, the obvious which had Jungkook chuckling.

 "The truth," Nari stated, the obvious which had Jungkook chuckling