•Epilogue•

—————————| Family is Forever |—————————

—————————
| Family is Forever |
—————————

Jungkook enveloped his mother in a warm embrace. Mrs. Jeon responded by holding him close and placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. "You look absolutely stunning, eomma," Jungkook complimented, eliciting a radiant smile from Mrs. Jeon. She was adorned in a resplendent white wedding gown that cascaded elegantly to the floor.

The dress was adorned with delicate diamonds and intricate designs, lending his mother an otherworldly, ethereal beauty.

Mrs. Jeon expressed her gratitude with a content smile. "Thank you, Kookie." She gently stepped away from their embrace before spinning around gracefully in her wedding dress, causing the fabric to billow out like a soft, mesmerizing cloud. Jungkook couldn't help but admire his mother's elegance. The process of choosing the dress had its own story—Jimin had insisted on purchasing it for the wedding, while Nari had wanted to have a say in the selection.

This had led to a period of silence between the two for almost three weeks. Ultimately, Jimin had the opportunity to choose the wedding dress, and it certainly lived up to expectations.

"You look nervous." Jungkook commented as his mother was beginning to fidget with her wedding dress.

"I'm very nervous, but I'm excited. Happy even. Ever since your father–." Her voice trailed off causing Jungkook to reach for her hands, offering a comforting touch to calm her racing thoughts. "Mom, you've done so much for our family and for me. Forget about appa; he's not a part of our lives anymore."

"I know. I'm just, overreacting I guess," his mom admitted, taking a deep, steadying breath as she wiped away a tear that had escaped down her face. Her voice was filled with a mix of emotions, a blend of vulnerability and relief. "I just haven't felt like this since I've been with your father. I thought that I'd never get to experience this kind of happiness again, but here I am. Surrounded by the people I love, and right here with you."

"And it's your wedding day!" Jungkoom exclaimed, trying to lift his mother's spirits by picking her up and spinning her around. In response, she let out a genuine laugh and pulled him into a warm embrace. "To tell you the truth," she began, a thoughtful smile on her face, "when I passed away, I was filled with sadness because I thought we would never experience moments like this again."

Jungkook's eyes widened, his voice filled with both surprise and confusion. "Wait, what do you mean, when you died?" he asked, carefully stepping back from his mother.

"Jungkook," his mother uttered in a hushed tone, her eyes darting around the room as if searching for something, before finally revealing a profound revelation. "I... I died."

"No. You can't have," Jungkook vehemently denied.

"Yes, I did," she insisted.

"Then how the fuck are you standing in front of me right now?" Jungkook exclaimed, the disbelief evident in his voice, prompting a forceful reaction that made Mrs. Jeon place a comforting hand on his upper arm, a look of understanding in her eyes.