•10•

——————————| The Uninvited Guests |——————————

——————————
| The Uninvited Guests |
——————————

Jungkook uses his power to open the front door of his house in a hurry, only to find that there is nothing there. Despite the lack of visibility, he is confident that he saw something. After confirming that the front door is securely locked, Jungkook returns to the living room, dismissing his earlier concerns as being a false alarm caused by an animal or something similar.

"There you are," Nari says, grabbing Jungkook's hand and dragging him to sit next to her on the royal blue couch. Jungkook didn't fight back and let her sit him down. "We're going to watch the first Lord of the Rings. It's one of my favorites, and your mother's too." She smiles before leaning back on the couch and staring at the tv.

Nari had a cheerful and energetic personality, but she dressed maturely, as evidenced by her choice of clothing. She wore an oversized maroon sweater that was comfortable and cozy, and to complete her outfit, Nari paired the shirt with black leggings, creating a chic look.

The movie starts to play, and they all watch in silence, enjoying the movie. Jungkook is suddenly alerted by the sound of the front door unlocking. He turned his attention to the locked door, but now the lock was open. The door remained closed. "Hey," Jungkook calls out to his mom, making her pause the movie.

"What is it, Jungkook?" Jungkook's mother asks, noticing Jungkook's troubled expression, and is filled with uneasiness. She can tell that something is bothering him.

Jungkook quickly stands up, jumping over the couch to ensure that he doesn't disturb Nari as he moves. Hwan and Nari watch as Jungkook walks towards the front door, with Mrs. Jeon now alert and ready for any potential danger. Jungkook's sudden movement and focus on the front door had everyone in the room questioning, causing them to be on guard.

"What's wrong Jungkook?"Jungkook holds up a hand to signal his mother to be quiet as he focuses on his surroundings, carefully listening for unusual sounds or movements.

Mrs. Dokgo walks over to the kitchen, positioning herself to see the front door and Jungkook still. She leans against the wall, maintaining a close watch on the situation. Nari, overwhelmed by the intense silence, cautiously approaches her mother and hides behind her for protection.

A sudden knock at the front door echoes through the house, making everyone jump. Jungkook quickly looks over at his mother and whispers, "Take them upstairs," Jungkook instructs his mother. But before Mrs. Jeon can respond, the front door is suddenly pushed open, and Jungkook stumbles back.

Jungkook, in seconds, shields everyone with his body who has gathered behind him, putting himself in harm's way. Mrs. Dokgo and Nari, already on edge, are even more frightened by the sudden intrusion.

Men with guns and knives that were not the FBI or the Swat force barged in like they owned the place with guns fixed on them but mainly on Jungkook. "Who the hell are these guys?" Hwan whispers to Jungkook, huddling his mother and sister further behind him for protection. However, Jungkook ignores Hwan's question. His attention focused on the guns trained on them. The sight of the weapons put him on high alert, and he focused on the situation at hand.