•41•

————| The Plan|————

————
| The Plan|
————

"There you guys are! Come on; the food is going cold." Hana said with urgency as she grabbed Namjoon's arm and dragged him to the dining room. Jungkook's stomach growled as the overwhelming smell of different foods hit his nose. Turning the corner and entering the dining room, Jungkook's mouth almost hit the floor in amazement.

The table was filled with a colorful array of Korean dishes, each more delicious-looking than the last. At the center of the table was a large platter of bibimbap, a traditional Korean dish consisting of warm white rice topped with an assortment of vegetables, meat, and a sunny-side-up egg.

To the left of the bibimbap, there was a steaming bowl of japchae, a dish made of sweet potato noodles stir-fried with vegetables and meat. The savory aroma of soy sauce and sesame oil wafted from the bowl, making everyone's mouth water.

Next to the japchae, there was a plate of kimchi, a staple of Korean cuisine made from fermented Napa cabbage. The tangy and spicy flavor of the kimchi was the perfect complement to the other dishes on the table. Also on the table were various banchan (side dishes) like pickled radish, fish cakes, and bean sprouts. These side dishes were small, but they added an extra flavor to the meal.

Last but not least, there was a platter of grilled meat marinated in a sweet and savory sauce. The meat was perfectly cooked, with a crisp exterior and a juicy interior. Most of everyone at the table sat in awe of the feast before them and couldn't wait to dig in and enjoy the delicious Korean food.

"How did you make all of this? We don't have the ingredients?" Nari asked, inspecting the grand table of food. "Your mother forgets that we are billionaires and we can deliver food," Hoseok says, ignoring the glaring Mrs. Dokgo in the corner of his eyes as he continues talking while taking a seat. "I can already tell; Hana made the japchae from scratch, and let me say her cooking is divine."

Hana standing next to the butler, blushes, and bows in gratitude at Hoseok's compliment before offering to pull out Nari's seat for her. Nari gives her a smile in thanks.

Jungkook sat at the table, his eyes wide with excitement as he surveyed the spread of Korean dishes before him. He couldn't remember the last time he had enjoyed a meal as much as he was about to enjoy this one.

Jungkook reached for a spoon and dug into the bibimbap, savoring the warm and comforting flavors of the rice and vegetables. He took a bite of the japchae; then, the sweet potato noodles cooked in the flavors of the soy sauce and sesame oil melded together in his mouth.

He didn't hesitate to help himself to the kimchi, the tangy and spicy flavors perfectly contrasting with the other dishes. He also took a small portion of each banchan, and he enjoyed the different textures and flavors each side dish brought to the table. He took a piece of the grilled meat. The marinade was a perfect balance of sweet and savory. He closed his eyes and savored the flavors in his mouth, the meat was cooked just right, and the flavors were terrific.