Chapter two✅

"So, what do we do?" The slime asked.

"Hmm?" Veldora and the lamb said.

"About the unlimited imprisonment seal that hero put on you. I feel bad knowing that my friend's been sealed here for 300 years." The slime said.

"Yeah. It kinda makes me feel guilty that I'm free but my friend is trapped." The lamb said.

"You guys..." Veldora said touched at the sentiment.

"Don't give me those puppy dog eyes! It'd be cute coming from the lamb or a cute girl, but a dragon?" The slime said taking a step back.

"If you have a way to get me out, I'd appreciate it. Th-The thing is... I wouldn't have lasted another 100 years before my magic runs out. I keep losing mare and more magicules..." Veldora said.

"So that's why this cave is so so rich in magicules, and there are so many valuable herbs and ore." The slime said.

"It's no wonder everything here tastes so good in here?" The lamb said drooling a bit. "The quality is dragon class." She said. She soon realises that Veldora and the slime are looking at her. "Oh sorry. Its a side effect for my unique skil: Gluttony. So what happens when your magic runs out?" She said.

"Its not a huge deal." Veldora said.

"It's not?" He slime asked.

"I'll just die, that's all." Veldora said.

"I... I see..." the slime said.

"Its the circle of life everywhere we go." The lamb sighed.

"After all these years of isolation, you just die, huh?" The slime said. "Might as well try this." He said hopping closer to the seal.

"Great sage, use Predator to consume the unlimited Imprisonment." The slime said as he stretched a limb. Failed. "I guess it won't be that easy." He said.

"Let me try, Holy warrior is it possible for me to consume the seal?" The lamb asked. Answer. Attempt would result in failure.

"See? It's impossible." Veldora said.

"Hey. I don't want negativity in that corner Veldora, we haven't tried anything yet." The lamb said.

"Isn't there anything we can do?" The slime said

Examining the possibilities

"Hey! Don't just keep talking to your skills!" Veldora said feeling ignored.

"Old man..." the slime and lamb said.

Examination complete. Possibilities include...

"Uh-huh. I see, I see. It's only a possibility, but... she says it we analyze the unlimited imprisonment from both inside and out, we might be able to remove it." The slime said.

"Oh?" Veldora said.

"Wait, but... I can't analyse it from the inside. My skills are sealed along with me, so I can't use them." Veldora said.

"That's where I come in. He told me I can cast my skill Gluttony as a spell to analyze then It can target magic of the seal from the inside out. While mr slime here can analyse it from the the outside." The lamb said.

"But that could take some time. Are you sure you want to stay in here that long? W-well, not that I mind, but..." Veldora said.

"Good point... Since we're here, I'd like us to search for others from our homeland." The slime said.