Chapter thirteen

"Hold on. What do you mean it concerns her life?" Rimuru asked.

It it just as I said. However here is not a good place to discuss such matters.

*Snap!*

With a snap of his fingers, Rimuru and the gang have been transported to a field of flowers and a dark midnight starry sky

"Where are we?" Benimaru asked.

We are in the hall of stars, Aria's soon to be God domain.

"God domain?!" Shion shrieked.

Yes. Allow me to explain. A table with tea and cookies appears before them and they all take a seat. There's is something that you need to know about Aria's true purpose and that is to be a new additional Goddess of this world.

"So what your trying to tell us is that Aria is a Godess?!" Rimuru asked.

Yes. Though I do not understand your lack of comprehension.

"Sorry. But bear in mind this is a surprise to all of us, for not once did we realise that Aria is a God." Rimuru said.

Every few 100 millennia a soul is chosen to become a God or Goddess in any random world to bring new found hope and further strengthen or expand the cosmos. Aria is the current chosen for this world. However...

"What? What is holy Warrior?". Rimuru asked.

Her progression is too fast. Normally it would take at least 100 years for her to become a demigod, but we miscalculated. Her soul it too well intoned with this world, It's energy resonates too well with hers causing a constant influx of energy to flow within her increasing her strength. You all saw the spell sh performed with the stars correct?

"Yes. I believe it was called starlight Mirage." Shion said.

Well that skill is not something she should have learned nor should she have had any knowledge about. Now with her new skill The Devouring and the additional skill of Berserker, it has only increased the amount of energy she absorbs but it has now increased the damage her body will take. Like a bubble filled with to much air she will die and the entire world will die due to the explosion it will cause.

"That is why you took control. To somewhat manage this power." Hakurou said.

Yes.

"Then what can we do. How can we save her?" Rimuru asked.

You have three options you can choose from.
One. To kill her.
Two. Create a Restraint.
Three. Seal her away.

"Isn't the first one too extreme?!" Shion said jumping from her seat

"Shion. Stay calm that is only one of the options given to us." Benimaru said.

"But... Lady Aria." Shion said sitting back down.

"For the third option. To seal her, what would that entail?" Souei asked.

To seal her. It would require me to split her soul into several pieces and put them in objects of which can be hidden permanently sending her into eternal slumber.

"And for the second?" Rimuru asked.

The Restraint. It requires to imbued a piece of jewellery like a necklace or bracelet with a source strong enough to keep her abilities in check allowing fo the energy to influx much slow but enough so tha her body does not suffer, however doing so requires a master who will be connected to the leash. They will decide if Aria gets out of hand the can drain the flow of energy from her body making her weak and unable to fight.