Chapter thirty four

Everyone had now assembled outside in the large gazebo as Shuna was doing introductions.

"Next is our new second secretary, Diablo. As well as Father and our Father figure to Lady Aria Dean." She said.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Diablo said.

"It is an honour to meet you all." Dean said.

"And the caretaker of the Forest of Jura..."

"I am the Dryad Treyni." Treyni said.

"This concludes the introductions of our members from Tempest. I will now introduce our guests. From the Armed Nation of Dwargon, King Gazel Dwargo. From the Sorcerous Dynasty of Thalion, Archduke Elulade." Shuna said.

"It's a pleasure." Elalude said while Gazel gave a nod.

"From the Animal Kingdom of Eurazania's warrior Brigade, the three Beastketeers, Lady Albis, Lady Suphia and Sir Phobio.

From the Kingdom of Blumund, Guildmaster Fuze." Shuna said.

"Uh...Yes." He said.

"And representing the future Kingdom of Falmuth, Sir Grucius, Lady Myuran and Sir Youm." Shuna said.

"Nice to meet you." Youm said as the others looked at him in confusion.

"Sir Veldora, wait just a moment!" Valley's voice can be heard and Rimuru notices Veldora holding Asahi and Akari as Valley rushes after him.

"Shuna, What's Veldora doing?" Rimuru asked.

"Yes, he has changed clothes and should arrive shortly.

"Sir Veldora!" Valley whisper yelled as she followed him up the steps and as he walked passed Gazel and Youm they looked confused.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting!" Vedora said as Asahi and Akari squealed in his arms.

"Oh, that looks wonderful on you! And it appears to be the perfect size." Shuna said.

"Right it truly is a nice outfit! You have my compliments!" He said.

"Thank you!" Shuna said.

"And Akari and Asahi have taken a real liking to you." Aria gushed.

"I'm sorry Lady Aria but as I was taking the children out for a walk he appeared and took them," Valley said.

"It's okay, besides they look like they're having fun with their Uncle Veldora. Didn't you?didn't you?" She cooed as she took Akari from Veldora and rubbed their noses together and Akari cooed at her mother.

"As they should, this one especially like it when I do this!" He said raising Asahi up high and he laughed.

"Fly young one! Fly!" He said repeating the action made the baby boy laugh.

"Hey Sir Velodora, you need to be more careful!" Drop scolded.

"Rimuru, Aria is this another one of your subordinates?" Gazel asked, making the dragon and baby stop laughing. "I haven't seen him before And I've never seen those children before." He said.

"Yeah. Let me introduce you to the children who belong to Aria and I. This is Asahi and our little girl is Akari." Rimuru said, taking Asahi from Veldora who whined at the separation.

"Say hi Akari." Aria said, waving Akari's tiny fist.

"And let us introduce you to our sworn friend. This is Veldora-kun." Rimuru said.

Veldora?

Veldora?

Vel...dora?