chapter eight🍋 ✅

Later that evening Aria dressed in a fluffy, comfortable and oversized hoodie that went up to her mid thigh with paired with warm uggs

The goblins surround Rimuru and Aria as Rimuru is about to eat his first piece of meat since getting his human body.

He took a Cobab and eats a piece the goblins all stand at nervous attention.

"G-Great Rimuru?" Rigurd asked.

"Is is not to your tastes?" Rigur asked.

"That's so good!" Rimuru said with joy.

"I told you." Aria said as she got her own Cobab to eat.

The crowd yell in cheers at the success of pleasing their masters.

This is bliss! I didn't have a sense of taste in my slime form. This is the first time I've tasted food since I came to this world. It's so great to be alive! Rimuru thought. However there is one thing that bothers him.

He takes a glance at Aria as she's happily eating her meat. His eyes drift to her and her outfit as well as her exposed legs and stares, Aria notices that Rimuru is staring at her. "Rimuru?" She calls.

"Y-yes!" He said looking up worried that he got caught staring at her.

"Is something wrong? You've been staring at me for a while now." She said blushing.

"N-No it's just your clothes..." he said.

"Oh? Do you like it, I asked Garm and Dord to make it for me, also the shoes. What do you think?" She asked excited to hear his answer.

"Well... you... looks nice." He said not even looking at her.

"How can you tell, your not even looking at me." She said frowning.

"Its not like that." He said.

"Then what is it?" She asked but is met with no reply disappointing her a bit."Fine. I'm going to get more meat." She said dejected, she was getting up but she was pulled back down.