Chapter thirty seven

Aria was furious. This man, this Clayman was really pissing her off how dare he treat the lives of innocence as pawns in his own selfish game.

I'll make you regret everything you've ever done you, bastard! She thought, but what she failed to notice was that her mask was cracking up too much and her aura was getting out of control.

"Aria!" Rimuru called for her, making her snap out of it. "Calm down." He said and she looked around to see the pale faces around her.

"I'm sorry." She said as she took a few breaths and calmed down causing the others to get their color back.

Hey Athena. If all the people left in the animal Kingdom of Eurazania are killed, will Clayman have his awakening? Aria asked.

Answer. The odds may be low, but it is likely he will acquire a vast amount of souls. His chance of success is 78%.

That number's a lot higher than pi. Rimuru thought.

We have to-- no we will stop him. Aria thought.

Without fail. Rimuru thought.

"I don't know the names and faces of the surviving citizens or Eurazania, but our ties with them are friendly. And that's why we won't hesitate to intervene for them." Rimuru said and Aria nodded in agreement.

"Great Rimuru, Lady Aria…" Albis said touched and the Beastketeers bowed gratefully.

"Benimaru." Rimuru called.

"Yes?" He said.

"Stop him," Rimuru said. 

"Hell yeah! Leave it to me!" He said.

"Benimaru!" Aria scolded.

"Apologies, I mean. You can count on me." He said.

Then they began to discuss exactly how they were going to stop Clayman, however…

"Looks like there's no way to get there in time," Aria said as they looked at the map.

"If only we could send everyone there with transportation magic…" Rimuru said. 

"Great Rimuru, using transport magic to move an army is much too dangerous," Shuna said.

"Yeah, I know. I just thought I'd--"

Transport magic can be used to send supplies at a low cost. The coordinates of the destination are linked through another dimension, but the item sent bathed in a massive amount of magicules, so it is not recommended for transportation of organic matter.

However, if one can be protected with a barrier, they will not be affected by the transport. This is the principle of transportation magic.

So, uh...what does that mean? Rimuru thought. 

Basically, if one is a Majin or a monster, they will have resistance to magicules, so they can put their own barrier, they will have no problems. 

However alternatively, using a perfect Transport technique to protect the target also makes it possible.

Can you guys make this technique? Aria asked.

Answer. We have already developed it.

Huh?! Rimuru thought surprised.

Thank you so much!  Aria thought happily

By using it in combination with the extra skill "control space," the magicule cost has been greatly reduced.