Chapter seventeen

Rimuru was currently looking over the buildings that the Orcs have done for the town.

"Great Rimuru! Something terrible has happened!" Shuna said running towards him.

"What's wrong Shuna?" He asked.

"It's Lady Aria!" She cried.

*Bam!*

Rimuru slams the door open to the bedroom to reveal an empty bed with disheveled sheets and a destroyed room and on top of that bed were her golems who if the could were weeping for their missing master. He went closer to see what looked like scribbles on the bed side.

I'm sorry. What I'm doing might seem selfish, but we're running out of time. Rimuru... I love you. You've done alot for me, so now it's time I return the favour.

"That girl... really is one selfish little girl." Rimuru said. "Always doing what she pleases without even listen!" He yelled and punched the head board.

"Great Rimuru..." Shuna said worried for her masters.

"Shuna call everyone." He said.

"What do you plan to do Great Rimuru?" She asked.

"If Aria is gonna be this stubborn and not listen then we're just gonna have to drag her back and make her listen and realise that she can depend on us, we're her family." He said.

"Yes Great Rimuru!" She said and rushed out going to call everyone. Don't worry Lady Aria we promised to each other that we'd save you and we will,no matter what! She thought as she got out the door.

"Aria, this time I won't let you..." Rimuru muttered to himself as he clenched the sheets of the bed.

*Later*

Rimuru is standing in front of his closest people in front of the village.

"Everyone I want you to listen... Aria has ran away." He said making everyone gasp.

"But why?" Shion asked.

"Was it something we did?" Gobta asked.

"Everyone settle down, none of you have done anything wrong, the problem lies with Aria's previous family. I can't tell you everything becuase that will be Aria's decision to make, but what I can tell you is that they left her when she needed them most and so I believe that she left us because she's afraid." Rimuru said.

"What horrible people! If I was there I wouldn't have ever left her for a moment." Shion said.

"But she's scared right now, I understand how that must affect her ability to trust people." Hakurou said.

"Then we'll just have to show her that we would never do that. Isn't that right Great Rimuru?" Benimaru asked.

"Exactly. Which is why we're gonna have a search party, each and every one of us is gonna fan out and search the forest in teams of two let's go everyone we're running out of time!" He yelled.

"Yes sir!" They all yelled and in pairs set off. Rimuru got on Ranga and was about to head out when.

"Wait Rimuru!" Kaijin yelled running towards him. "Thank goodness I got to you in time, here." He said before he threw a small box at Rimuru.

"What's this?" Rimuru asked.

"It's the ore, Kurobe and I finally got it done in the nick of time, there are many others like it but we thought this one would be the most important." Kaijin said.