Chapter twenty one

It's been a while since then and things have been peaceful even with Milim around. Today Rimuru woke up with something soft pressed up against his lips.

He opened his eyes to find out that it was Aria kissing him in his sleep.

"Hey Aria." He said to her.

"Good morning Rimuru." She smiled before kissing him again.

"Wait Aria not that I'm not enjoying this but what gotten into you this early I'm the morning?" He asked but she merely smiled and straddled him.

"Nothing." She smirked before kissing him again making sure to deepening it. She curled her tongue around his making him moan.

She put her hands under his shirt and swiped her finger over his stomach and chest. Rimuru was getting turned on and brought his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. He was about to slip his under night gown when.

*Growl!*

The two stopped when Aria's stomach rumbled. "Oops looks like it's breakfast!" She said and rushed out of the room. Rimuru sighed as she left and looked down towards the tent she initiated.

"Not fair." He groaned.

It's been a couple weeks since then and the little baby bump has started showing, which has caused an increase in food plus a higher sex drive of which Rimuru is often left hanging.

Later Aria was with Milim and Shuna having breakfast.

"This is delicious! I love all the food in this town!" Milim said.

"I told you! And Shuna makes the best food ever!" Aria said taking a chop at her forth helping of food.

"Thank you lady Aria." Shuna said.

Milim couldn't help but look at Aria's stomach.

"So, is there really babies in your tummy?" Milim asked.

"Yes, though really small right now so you can't see them yet, but they'll grow soon." Aria said.

"Ohh!" Milim said.

"But it's boring sometimes because I can't do anything fun because it might harm them." Aria sighed.

"It's not that you can't do anything fun Lady Aria but it is essential that you keep healthy and safe especially in your first semester." Shuna lectured.

"Okay." Aria said dejected.

Meanwhile Rimuru was with Kaijin and Vesta were discussing how to distribute the full healing potion, now that Vesta was able to recreate the healing potion equal to that of Rimuru's.

"I think if we sold this, It'd be a great source of funds for Tempest. What do you say?" Rimuru said shocking Kaijin.

"I don't think that's gonna be easy."kaijin said. "This potion I'd too effective. We can't rely on oy foe everyday use. Fine quality like this is best reserved for high-level champions in life-or-death situations." He said.

"That's true. The potions sold in the Dwarven Kingdom are low potions, which are mass-produced by diluting high potions. What do you day to negotiating with King Gazel to have those low potions produced here in Tempest?" Vesta suggested.

"Hey, that could work! If we produce and sell the potions here the Dwarven Kingdom would need to produce the necessary ingredients." Kaijin said.

"I get it. That would benefit both nations, huh? Okay let's bring that up for negotiation. You guys can continue with the production here." Rimuru said. However when Kaijin and Rimuru left the cave they saw a huge explosion, quickly Rimuru flew over to see what was going on.