Chaper four✅

*The next Day deep in the forest of Jura*

*Boom!*

"Stupid Rimuru!"

*Crash!*

"Stupid feelings!"

*Kaboom!*

"To think that the person I'm connected to is a boob man!" Aria said furious as she's destroying the forest with her powers.

Carla and Fubuki are sitting on a log far away from the destruction their mistress is causing in her fit of rage. The unknown reason for her rage is because in her last life she had no breasts even after going through puberty in the hospital.

That said she was sad because she wasn't able to manifest anything womanly and attractive other than her face and that's an arrow to the heart for any woman.

"Don't worry Lady Aria, I'm sure that there you have something that will definitely attract the Master indefinitely." Carla said trying to cheer up her mistress, but that only made her more angry.

"That's easy for you to say you have a body and a decent set of boobs!" Aria yelled a she tackled Carla then shoving her hooves on her breasts.

"Ow! Miss that hurts... Mistress!" Carla yelled, her voice echoing through the forest. After that Carla is rubbing her boobs all teary eyed while Aria is stomping away.

"That was so mean Lady Aria." She sobbed.

"Hmp! It's your fault for having a body." Aria said.

"Mistress are you sure you're not overreacting. If there's anything you need you can tell us, we can help you." Fubuki said.

"That's right Lady Aria. You've done so much for us that's only fair that we do something for you in return, so please tell us what is troubling you." Carla said.

Aria didn't know what to say. Its true that she's been feeling anxious these past couple days but she never wanted to tell people because she didnt want to bother them with these trivial feelings.

But now there are people who are willing to listen. She looks down trembling... "Uwah!" She starts to cry and this startled both Carla and Fubuki. Aria took Aria off the ground and hugged her and comforted her.

After a while. Aria stopped crying but now she's embarrassed because she cried in front of people. She was so used to crying alone that she'd never thought she would cry in front of people.

"Now, tell us what is the matter." Fubuki said.

"Well. Its because I'm worried. Ever since we met learned that we're mates, it kinda feels like I'm the only one who cares about it. I've started to like Rimuru actually, but I'm not sure if this bond is what he wants, I'm worried that he might leave me behind.

When I think about that it makes me anxious. I know that I'm just making something out of nothing, but I've never had a chance to fall in love before and everytime my caretaker would read me stories about destiny and love. Well... I couldn't help but wish for the same thing. So when I saw Rimuru check out other girls it scared me, maybe I should give up now to avoid disappointment." Aria said dejectedly.

"Nonsense! Mistress you are gem that deserves all master Rimuru's attention!" Fubuki said making Aria blush. "He would be quite the fool if he did not. You are the heart of this village, the being that eases the souls of the people!" She yelled.

"I get it! I get it! Stop, stop!... Thank you for your kind words, but hearing you say that is a little embarrassing." Aria said.

"I apologise, I did not mean to cause you any distress." Fubuki apologised.