The Banquet

Thus the meeting began, but before any discussions could be held an introduction was needed.

"I will now introduce the participants.

Demon, the lord of Darkness: Guy Crimson.

Pixie, the Labyrinth: Ramiris.

Dragonoid, the Destroyer: Milim Nava

Giant, the Earthquake: Draggrull.

Vampire, the Bloody Lord: Roy Valentine.

Fallen, the sleeping Ruler: Deeno.

Harpy, the Sky Queen: Frey.

Deathman, the Marionette Master: Calyman.

Demonoid: the Platinum Saber: Leon Cromwell.

Finally, Slime...The Leader of The Jura Tempest Federation, Rimuru Tempest.

This concludes the introductions." Rain said and took a step back. The Clayman stood up and put his kitsune on the table.

"I truly thank you all for responding to my summons. Now, let's begin the banquet. I hereby declare the commencement of the Demon Lords' banquet, Walpurgis." He started proudly and Rimuru glared.

Rimuru your emotions are showing. Aria warned.

I know, but… Rimuru thought.

It's fine, breathe and stay calm his time will come. Aria said.

It was then Clayman started to give a long speech. In summary he had stated that Demon Lord Carrion tempted Rimuru to declare himself a Demon Lord.

"Carrion's forces are currently in Tempest! That is the proof!" Clayman said as he looked around to see no reaction at all. "What's more, Carrion instigated the Kingdom of Falmuth, leading them to invade the Forest of Jura. 

Then he offered to cooperate...

Then he offered to cooperate….with our people in order to fight them off, and caused harm to the humans. Then after defeating the Kingdom of Falmuth, I declare myself a Demon Lord, and Carrion gave me his backing. Rimuru thought word for word after even more absurd words that Clayman spewed out of his mouth. Aria calmed down the raging Ranga when she felt a pair of gazes on her one from The Fallen Dino and the other The Lord of Darkness Guy Crimson, she stood unreactive to their curiosity and instead wondered why, she figured that they know what she is, but if they know…

Could they stop looking at me like some exibition in a museum! Aria thought.

"Such self-serving behaviour violated the pact made by the Demon Lords. And in this way, my subordinate Myulan, who gathered this information for me...was killed by this fool who calls himself Rimuru! This is why I made up my mind to take vengeance." Clayman said feigning anguish and sorrow.

Such brilliant acting. He's gonna make me cry. Rimuru thought.

On the contrary...I'm doing my best...not to laugh! Aria stressed as she trembled violently trying to keep it in and Rimuru's mouth twitched as he could imagine that she is trying her best not to cause a scene.

"What's more, Rimuru conspired with Carrion in an attempt to kill me. Myulan informed me of this with the last of her strength. And upon learning of Carrion's betrayal, Milim was so enraged that she destroyed the Animal Kingdom of Eurazania, and Carrion was killed. Of course, I admonished Milim, telling her that doing such a thing without evidence is unforgivable. But please, do not blame Milim. She did it all for my sake. I'm certain you will all understand now that this petty majin called Rimuru is a fool who gives Demon Lords a bad name! I believe it would be appropriate to purge him! Thank you." Clayman said and sat back down.