Chapter thirty three

(Dean is up there⏫)

Aria was going through a flurry of emotions as she saw the man who bow stood in front of her. The man who raised her, who loved her. Tears started to drop from her eyes as she let out a sob.

"Dean!" She yelled as she rushed forward and hugged him with a tight grip of which he gladly returned.

"I...I missed you." She croaked.

"Yes, me too, I missed you more than anything Mao." He said.

"How are… how did you get here?" She asked as she let go to wipe her eyes.

"Uh...well after you parted from this world I got in an accident and the next thing I knew I came back as a demon." He said.

"An accident?!" She paled.

"No, no It's okay, I'm fine with my death. I'm just happy to see you again." He said.

"Yeah, me too." She said,

"If I'm not mistaken aren't you supposed to give me a name?" He said.

"Oh you're right, what name would you like to have?'' she asked.

"I prefer for you to call me by name, the way you always have." He said.

"Right, right...um from now on your name is Dean." And just as she said that she felt dizzy and weak and fell forward with hazy eyes and as she fell a pair of arms wrapped around her preventing her from falling.

"Huh?...for some reason I feel really sleepy." She said and she felt herself being picked up.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine." He said.

"We should probably head to the city now, Asahi and Akari...must be hungry by now." She said,

"Asahi and Akari?" He asked.

"Yeah, your grandchildren...I can't wait to introduce you to everyone, especially Rimuru." She smiled.

"Rimuru?" He asked.

"Yes, my husband." She said, making him tense.

"Your husband ...huh?" He said.

"Yeah, I can't wait for you guys to meet." She said getting some energy back.

"Yeah...me too, I can't wait to meet Rimuru." He said with a closed-eyed smile.

The two made it to the city and Aria was confused when she saw everyone.

"What's going on here?" Aria asked.

"Oh, Aria welc--" Rimuru froze at the sight of Aria in the arms of a man and he slightly glared at him.

Who is this guy? He thought.

"Aria I see you have grown, it is I Veldora!" Veldora said, shocking her.

"Veldora?...Veldora!" She hopped out of Dean's arms and ran towards him and jumped. Veldora caught her in the air and spun her around.

"Veldora, oh how I've missed you." She said, squeezing his neck.

"I have missed you as well Aria!" He said.

"Oh I can't wait to tell you all that has happened,  Rimuru and I have children now, would you like to meet them?" She asked.

"I shall, they should be honored to meet me," Veldora said.

"U-Um?" Rigurd said.

"Yes?" Veldora said as he put Aria down.