Chapter twenty four

The day ended and everyone was back the defeat of Charybdis and the safety of the town restored. Also as an added bonus, the Demon Lord Carrion agreed to a non-aggression pact, adding further stability to the foundation Federation.

Kaijin and Kurobe and the dwarf brothers were examining the scales from Charybdis as weapons material.

The town were cooking large dishes made from the shark meat.

"Geld, that was some splendid fighting! You're courage set an example I'dlike to follow!" Gabiru cheered.

"You were unstoppable yourself, Gabiru! I can't express my admiration enough!" Geld cheered.

"Oh,no Geld!"

"Oh, no Gabiru!"

"You're both awesome!" One of Gabiru's men said. Meanwhile at the onsen or hot springs the ladies we relaxing.

"Lady Aria I am sorry i must've disappointed you, I had asked you not to interfere and I failed." Shion said as she sank in the water a little.

"Now,now Shion I thought you were really cool, and I'm glad you experience this without me causing into sure that everyone has learned something." Aria said.

"Thank you Lady Aria." Shion said smiling slightly as Aria pat her head.

"You were a big help, Milim, Aria. Thanks again." Rimuru said.

"You welcome, but all the thanks to Thunder over there." Aria smiled as she pointed at the sleeping floating bear.

"It was nothing! It's only natural I'd do that much! Feel free to thank me more! You were really something yourself, Rimuru! If you said you planned to become a Demon Lord, I'd have no objections!" Milim said.

"A Demon Lord? You know I wouldn't become one of those. Is there any merit to being one?" Rimuru asked.

"Merit?"

"Why did you become a Demon Lord?" Rimuru asked and she sighed in deep thought.

"Why did I? Did something bad happen and make me become one our of frustration?" She asked.

"Uh, why are you asking me?" He said.

"Good point! I can't really remember! It was si long ago that I forgot!" She said.

"I see..." he said.

"Oh yeah! I just thought of a merit!" Milim said as she splashed towards Rimuru and lifted him the air shocking him. "It's becuase I became a Demon Lord that I found myself some besties!" She said.

"R-Right..." he said but then he felt someone stare at him sending a chill down his spine well, if he had one. He looked towards Aria to find her glaring at him and turned her face away from him with a huff.

"Anyway Besties, I need to get back to work now." Milim said.

"Work?" Shion asked.

"Right now?" Shuna said.

"Such a shame." Aria said dully.

"That came out of nowhere." He said.

"Well, it doesn't mean I'll never see you guys again! We'll only be apart for a little while!" She said throwing him back into the water as she ran out. "Transform!" She said and glowed pink into her Demon Lord outfit and hairstyle.

The girls cheered as she posed although Aira wasn't so enthusiastic and as Rimuru surfaced from the water he coughed from the surprise of being thrown.

"I'll be sure to tell the other DemonOrds not to mess with this place, so don't worry about that!" Milim said.

"You're going to see the other demon Lords?" Rimuru asked.