Chapter nine✅

It has been a few days after Benimaru and his comrades joined the village. The village construction has moved well since then.

The three dwarf brothers Garm, Myrdand Dord are admiring the fabric that Shuna made."This stuff sure is nice." Garm said admiring the fabric in his hands.

"So this is silk cloth, Shuna?" Dord asked.

"Yes, the Hellmoth cocoons It's made from are full of magicules, so it's very sturdy." She said.

"I see. So it should give us some good protection." Garm said.

"That's amazing!" Rimuru said as he is carried through the door by Shion. "You can already weave silk?" He asked.

"Great Rimuru!" Shuna greeted.

"Hiya"

"Hey there."

"...." Myrd with a smile.

He still won't talk! Rimuru thought frustrated.

"You came to see us, Great Rimuru!" Shuna said giving him a hug.

"Y-Yeah. How're things going?" He asked.

"Great. The weaving loom sir Kaijin made for us is very easy to use." She said.

"Yeah? Glad to hear it. I'm counting on you to make clothes for everyone." Rimuru said.

"Of course! Leave it to me!" She said.

"Um.. Shuna I need some help here?!" Aria's voice was heard coming from another room.

"Oh! I almost forgot, please wait a moment." She said.

"Sure." He said.

Shuna went to the other room to help Aria put on the clothes she made for her, after a while.

"So what do you think Great Rimuru?" Shuna said presenting Aria to him.

A

ria is standing beside Shuna fidgeting nervously. Rimuru just kept staring.

"C-Could you stop staring and say something?!" She said embarassed.

"Oh! Sorry. You look really cute!" He said cusing Aria to blush furiously.

"Now then, let us go, Great Rimuru. Our lunch will get cold." Shion said.

"Oh! that reminds me. Sorry everyone I need to get going." She said and she gave a kiss before leaving.

"Bye!" She said.

Shion is about to go. "Shion..." Shuna called out. "Is your secretarial work going well?" She asked.

"Of course, Princess Shuna." Shion said.

Shion had declared herself Rimuru's secretary. Because she looks like a secretary  Rimuru accepted. So now she is secretary and bodyguard.