Battle and Surprises

Rimuru was really feeling the pressure of going up against Milim, but then his heroine, his angel descended upon him.

"What's wrong Rimuru, I leave you for a few and you're already having trouble." Aria smiled.

"Yeah. I thought I could handle it, but I can't." He laughed nervously.

"You know. Let me explain, Rimuru life is a game of chess. And in chess you always have to make a series of steps, some good some bad but all the while maintaining your army--"

Rimuru sighed because this is not the time or place for a lecture, but he felt something was wrong and he looked behind her to see Milim powering up.

"Uh Aria."

"---And I know. Commanding an army is not easy. Especially for you since you have such a kind soul--"

"Aria!" He yelled and flinched when he saw Milim take a step getting ready to disappear.

"But remember this, if you ever need to know that you can always count on--"

Rimuru gasped when he saw Milim disappear.

*Bang! Crash!*

"--Your Queen." She smiled as she held Milim's leg as the earth crumbled underneath her feet from the impact of Milim's kick.

"Hehehe...right." He smiled, unclear of his feelings right now.

I don't know why I'm still surprised every time. He thought as she threw Milim aside.

"Rimuru. I hate to say this but get behind me. This is gonna get crazy." Aria said.

Milim took a wary step back as she brought her fists up and crouched down a bit lower. Both girls disappeared and Aria threw a punch and Milim barely managed to dodge it as it grazed her cheek causing Aria's punch to hit the ground breaking it and Milim disappeared and appeared behind Aria but she noticed and grabbed Milim's arm threw her over her shoulder and into the ground causing impact.

Milim recovered and her hand was coated in pink energy and Aria retaliated with her own hand glowing with gold energy and the two threw themselves at each other.

They made an impact and the entire arena burst in a flash of gold and pink light.

*Gong!*

Veldora was caught in the crossfire of both punches as his face was squeezed in from Aria's punch and Milim's from the back of his head.

"Gah! What'd you do that for?! That's so mean!" Veldora yelled as he held his face and head in agony.

"Veldora?!" They yelled in surprise at his sudden appearance.

****

"Well, that really sucked." Veldora said as he was being healed by Aria.

"I'm so sorry, you just appeared out of nowhere. I'm sorry!" Aria got all flustered with guilt as the shock of his sudden appearance wore off. 

"Why'd you show up?! I didn't call you! If you're here for kicks, then leave?" Rimuru yelled.

"Rimuru, that's not how you talk to someone that got hurt." Aria scolded.

"You're the one that hurt him!" Rimuru yelled.

"It's not my fault I didn't even know he was coming. And yelling at me won't do anything!" Aria yelled back.

"Yeah, you're being very mean, too. Oh, well. The reason I'm here...is this!" Velodora saud removing a manga from his pocket.