A Horrifying Realisation and I dislike it very much

The moment I was able to leave the infirmary, I got my Drachmas out and quickly called upon Goddess Iris and called camp.

The person who showed up first was Chiron and he looked really tired. His eyes had an uncomfortable gleam that made my blood pressure shoot up.

"Chiron... what happened? I know no one died and I didn't sense anyone get injured severely either. Please tell me or my mind will burst."

Chiron gave out a tired sigh and looked behind him for some reason and told me the worst news I could possibly hear at the moment.

"Some campers got kidnapped and we suspect it's related to your mission. Percy and Grover went to scout our enemies but they haven't returned yet so camp morale is pretty bad right now. "

Baldy Voldy has got guts coming to MY camp and taking our campers?! How did he find out place in the first place? Wait it couldn't be... a spy?

Chiron seemed to understand my thought process and nodded. His eyes indicated for me to not say it and Will who stood next to me looked torn.

"Wait who got kidnapped?"

Chiron looked uncomfortable and my heart felt like it was going a mile a minute. Please please I don't wanna know anymore I'm sorry I asked don't let me know.

"Nymphs, the Connor boys, a few kids of Mr D and... our entire Hecate group."

No... no that's not all. Why would Chiron look  that badly when he talks to me? No...no someone else is missing and he doesn't want me to know.

"Who else?"

Chiron looked away.

"Is it Hazel?"

He shook his head. Okay who else...who else brain think!

"Is it Frank or Jason or Piper or Leo?"

He shook his head again.

"No... it can't be... Annabeth?"

Chiron slowly nods.

"Annabeth Chase? The Annabeth Chase? Annabeth 'Killer Chase' Chase?"

He nods and gives a small smile at the nickname and his face grows grave. I know Chiron basically loves her like a daughter and it's impossible.

How did they get her? She's so strong and her will power is no joke... this basically proves they used magic. That's how they know its Voldy's work.

Annabeth is such a role model figure to me. There's a reason why people thought I liked her instead of Jackson. That's simply cuz she's awesome. Her sword mastery isn't as great as Jackson but it's way better than me. She's a fantastic tutor and I did say I hung around the Athena kids more and we got that common ground on Architecture and stuff. I think I saw her as a sister figure too. She's been there for me many times and as distrustful as she was when she met me, we worked on that and we got close.

I am to say the least absolutely devastated. Wait... this is bad... Voldy knows the existence of demigods and gods now. This is not good. Who's the link? Why did they do it? How did they get him past the barrier which was like an iron fort? Was it for their own interests or were they manipulated? Hades this is bad.

I had to think more reasonably and put aside my grief.  This is real War and grief will not help me. I need to think. Come on Di Angelo, THINK!

I got it.

I know what to do.

"Chiron contact Percy, and I don't care how. Get him to Hogwarts. That idiot is probably going berserk and I think it will help if we are there with him. I know we can help."