Hogwarts Train Station Fiasco [EDITED]

GREEK WILL BE IN ITALICS.

As Will and I stepped out of a pillar, we were met with a bustling scene of people laughing and rushing about, with trolleys of luggage moving about. We were quite early but it was still pretty busy. The atmosphere was...Magical...Well, I suppose that is how it should be. I felt tears pricking my eyes, it was exactly how Bia said it would be.

"Will, I feel a bit overwhelmed. Give me a minute, would you?"

"Sure thing, I think I might need one myself."

We just stood there, taking in this amazing scene with our luggage next to us. We only remembered to move after hearing Minka and Mikey give little yips. After we dropped our luggage off, we reminded Minka and Mikey to behave before we handed them over to the handlers. We grabbed our wands and a set of our uniform to change into on the train and a couple of other things.

As we passed the large crowd to enter the train, I thought I spotted a familiar-looking blond Athena brat, but when I turned back no one like that was there. Guess it was me hoping I would see that guy sooner.

"Sunshine? Let's go?"

Will looked at me with those amazing sapphire eyes of his and he even called me sunshine...I think I just might melt then and there. Then I looked around one last time and spotted a gaggle of girls staring at MY Will.

Will did look great today with those jeans and tank top, with that jean jacket on his shoulders. His blond hair was styled in a messy way and his earrings gave him a cute vibe.

"Yeah, let's go a bit faster, those girls are staring at you in a way I don't like one bit."

I may have sounded a bit more jealous than I wanted...Maybe a lot more than a little bit.

"Huh? What do you mean they're staring at me? They are obviously looking at you!"

Oh...Well, that just means my work-out schedule was working out great and I scored big time.

Will was grinning at me as he said that and I had a feeling he was going to make a pun about it, so I beat him to it, pointing to my cap.

"I suppose we're both Hot as Hell, right?"

"Ha, beat me to it. But that honestly applies more to you than me."

"Fine, fine. I get it, you love me. But let's go since finding an empty compartment is pretty tough. I remember Bia often complaining about that."

After getting on, we still found trouble of finding an empty compartment, even though we came this early. We finally got one which was barely occupied by a sleeping brown-haired guy with scars, he even had this large black dog sleeping by his feet. I felt like I should know him, but I didn't. Even that dog of his looked familiar. I hope they wouldn't mind us sharing.

I dragged Will and sat down opposite to the sleeping man and his dog. I got comfy on Will's shoulder and got my book on Greek Architecture out. It was recommended by Annabeth so it must be good. After hanging around her, Leo and the other nerds for a long time, I became an architecture nut too. As I read, Will kept playing with my hair as he dazed off. Even though we got a little fidgety from time to time, it was peaceful.

After a while, we heard a knock at the door. We turned to see the very person who we were supposed to protect and his merry gang of 2. His friends were this familiar-looking girl but had different hair and a red-head with another soul in his pocket who looked very naive. Hey, I was once naive too, I know that look all too well.

"Um, hey, can we sit here with you guys?"

"Sure thing! This is Will and I'm Nico. The mister over there was already there when we got here."