Bia and Me are the ultimate power team and now shush

"So Nico how... how are things? I have been getting news about you from time to time from Dad but I want to hear it from you." Bianca had this sort of helpless expression as she held my hand.

"Well I have a lot of good friends and a really good friend who I started to date like a few days ago... Percy and Annabeth have helped me a lot to cope with a lot of things. I have Hazel and Frank and Reyna and and I also have Leo and Chiron and lots more who have been by me for ages. Now I'm with Jerry and Cienna again. It's great! Albus has been a huge idiot about the whole Harry Potter thing and I've put him in his place. Remus and that idiot is here but we haven't met that brat yet. And well... I can't remember anymore since my brain is just so frazzled right now. Can you tell me what exactly happened? Albus only gave the short version."

Bianca gave a little sigh and smiled. Gosh it's been ages since I heard that and I used to hate that sound but now it's so good to hear that now. It's like its Christmas all over again!

"Well I got trapped and almost everything was broken. I was on the verge of death when Dad saved me. I still have no idea why he did that and made us go through all that. He preserved my soul and began to repair my body by calling in a couple of favours. Lady Hecate is truly an angel... she had put a repairing spell and protection charm on me that lasts all my life. I'm not immortal now and honestly I think that is great now. Death really puts life into perspective!"

She laughs... It stings my heart to hear her say that. I want to be mad but I can't, it's way too hard to be mad. I want to cry as well but I already did. Hold up I still can!

So a couple of them did pop up once I thought of that. Hehe weird that that happened... I was smiling though.

"Oh Nico you sweet dumbo... I'm really sorry...like for everything that happened and," Bianca wiped those stray tears and this was honestly funny in my head because she was crying too," Look I'm glad I'm here and I won't give this up for the world. I hope you didn't blame yourself too badly and I know what happened down there to you... I'm sorry..."

I pinched her cheek once and I was not mad anymore.

"Fool! I've never blamed you truly and I learned to overcome my pain so stop! I'm over the moon that you're back and that whole thing down there was unrelated to you so just stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!"

I didn't realise I was yelling until I heard Fawkes screeching out of fright. Oh the poor thing was sleeping until I yelled. Oops...
Fawkes flew over and sat on my shoulder and stared curiously at Bianca. He happily yelled and sat on her shoulder. Looks like he remembered her!

Bia and I looked at each other, both of teary eyed and smiling, and began to laugh. We laughed for I think a good 10 minutes until we were gasping for air and more tears just falling. We sobered up and wiped our faces and just hugged for a while in absolute silence and awe.

Soon I realised I needed to go back or that stupid painting is going to complain of me being late. It's not afraid of me like the other paintings and it's just really funny. I decided to bring Bianca back to the Slytherin dorms where I'm sure Draco will be and I'm sure the rest would too.

"Bia I'll introduce you to Will and let's go see Jerry and Cienna again. There will be a couple more others and I'll introduce them too!" And I proceeded to drag her out and I saw Albus at a corner peeking and smiling happily. Stupid genius... I'll get him his favourite chocolate frogs next time.

Bianca was smiling the whole way to the dorms and we saw the whole gang looking really worried at why I was told to come to Albus' office. The moment we stepped in Draco, Will and Hermione stood in shock. They've never actually met Bia but they've seen the drawings I had made of her.