Teaching has its perks!

As Will and I walked to our next class with Draco, Pansy and Blaise with us, Draco whispers that the potions teacher is extremely biased to Slytherins and plain mean to everyone else. He tells me how he bullies a Neville Longbottom the most. Poor Neville! I've heard about him and how he was basically the Chosen one if Harry wasn't there.

I already don't like the potions teacher and I haven't seen him yet. Guess I'll hate him some more when I see him. As we reach the room that was damp and gloomy, I see a greased head at the front looking at the textbook. He looks up at us and glares at Will. Like wow I can see why Draco said extremely biased.

"Ah Nico di Angelo, was it? Sit here at the front and the blond goes to the back, next to Mr. Longbottom, the pupil on the left."

Okay Mr Snape is officially on my blacklist. No one should be so discriminating. Wait a minute, is he the guy Hecate said collaborated with Albus in the whole leaving Harry with the Dursley's who abused him his whole life? Okay I'm going to have a LONG talk with Albus when I see him and he isn't getting away with just a few threats.

Soon I spot Harry, Ron and Cienna enter the classroom and I saw Draco light up with joy. Harry waved happily at him and Cienna smile at him while Ron rolled his eyes and begrudgingly waved at him. I think I should have a little talk with Mr Weasley and sort things out. Make sure we won't be misunderstood and misjudged by him.

Soon class started and we were told to make a Sleeping Draught, and I overestimated how hard it was. I finished it up the first, followed by Will and Draco. For that I got praised by that slimy headed Snape, it was an awkward affair. I got to see the first hand bullying this evil teacher does to the golden trio and poor Neville. He's a really nice guy but is sort of a pushover. I really hope he starts standing up for himself. As I dawdle around, I remember I have DADA next and my absolute favourite guy is teaching me!  That brightened up my mood and I started thinking about seeing Albus. The guy needs a talking-to. There is no good reason to leave a helpless child in an abusive home. He had better start telling me the entire plan that he idiotically thought of. And I think I should start calling Cienna as Hermione before I mess up.

As I daydreamed I started hearing Will's voice in my head, okay I know I love him and all but not to the point of hearing his voice in my head as though he was talking to me right?

I looked up to see Will and he nodded. Ah I see! It's a gift from his dad to talk telepathically.

"Hi Neeks! I got bored and I accidentally made too much of Nightmare Draught which makes nightmares go away. Should I send some back to camp? Some kids would really need it!"

"How does someone accidentally make too much of something good? Oh well! Yeah you should send it, the kids would really need it and especially Percy and Annabeth!"

"You as well, remember? You should have some of it! You might get those bad ones again so please?"

Stupid adorable Will and his amazing blue eyes and freckles and pretty golden hair, his goddamn smile and... and those soft...

Shoot! Snape is looking at me! I better try making some potion... aha I think I'll try my hand at making Amorentia or should I try making Liquid Luck? Hmm.... my plan of making Drarry a thing would be more solid if I had one of these!

"Hey Will! How do you think Drarry sounds? It's my ship name for Draco and Harry!"

"It's perfect! And do you remember ours?"

"Of course! It's Solangelo right? Or was it Willico?"

"Nope! It's Solangelo!"

Class went by as Will and I talked in class and the boring class finally got over! Now it's time for a class that's bound to get my blood rushing!