The Big Showdown with a lil cute war

Right now I'm in this phase where I adore these kinda stuff.... So yeah.....

Here ya go!

***************************************************

The dumb gargoyle at the front of Albus' office made me even madder at him for some weird reason and I was on the verge of bursting when I heard what it said.

"Password for entry"

I may or may not have thrown my lucky pebbles, which I conveniently found on the ground, at its face which was to no avail. I thought of the things Albus would have kept as the password. Then I remember how he loved to eat this sweet called Chocolate frogs. I decided to try my luck.

"Sorry about the pebbles but Is the password Chocolate frogs?"

And the door to the chambers opened! Thank goodness for Albus' love of sweets.

I marched in to see an old buffoon sitting in a swivel chair and spinning around the office. He's lucky it was me or he would have lost all the respect that person would have had for him. But I already lost all respect for him the last time I saw him because he was trying to short circuit a machine on which he lost to a game back at the Lotus Casino out of spite.

"Ah Nico my old pal! How are you? I see that you still haven't aged a day!" That senile old fool said, smiling.

I smiled and walked near him. He sort of sensed that I was immensely pissed of at him and scooched back. I just sucker punched him and backed off because I was planning to yell at him now and if I hit him anymore, Will would have found out since I would've had bruises on my fists.

"That's how I'm feeling now, Albus... do you even have a smidgen of brain cells in that head of yours? Because I have no idea of how leaving a small child at the house of abusive people would be considered a good idea in that stupid brain of yours! And there's the whole thing with Sirius and Peter... I know you knew the truth but you did that anyway!  Oh and is the reason for still keeping Snape to satisfy the pure blood parents? Or is it to keep him as a double agent? I could go on but I'd prefer you to tell me all the idiotic shiz you thought of yourself."

And then for the next hour I heard all the weird ass plans he had and I was just so done with him. There were way more better ideas than the ones he had that did NOT involve people dying or getting thrown in jail. Then I told him how he could have testified for Sirius' innocence and let him take care of Harry with Remus and Harry would have grown with the love and care he had always wanted. He could have let Minnie to take care of the harder problems cuz she has a good head of great ideas on that shoulder of hers.

"Albus it's been a while and I'd like you to fix the problems you've made as soon as possible in the best possible way and please do let Minnie into the discussion as she's a genius at solving troublesome things ... anyways... how's life been treating you?"

"Well I've found a new chocolate to binge on and found out about your relationship with Will Solace, so I got more teasing material on you. Then Fawkes is getting his feathers pruned tomorrow and he's sort of glad about that."

"Ugh no please don't! Oh and can I see Fawkes now? I really missed him."

Albus nodded and let out a shrill whistle and a gorgeous bird of magnificent feathers that glimmered ,due to the dim lighting of the room made it look even more regal, flew on to his perch which was near me. I grinned and held out my hand like a perch and Fawkes gave a cute chirp and settled itself on my hand. I have his little head a rub and Fawkes leaned onto my touch.

"Hey there lil guy! How's it been since I last saw you,huh? Has Albus been
treating you well? If he hasn't, I'd be more that happy to take you with me!" I cooed to him.