A Reunion I will Never Forget

I had everyone sit down and listen carefully. The plan was to let Severus continue to stay with Voldy and say you have become loyal to him and refuse to stay by Albus' side for even a moment as he is trying to brainwash everyone or some nonsense like that and secretly feed him fake intel like the wrong locations of the Horcruxes to give us a lot of time to break each one safely. This got some disagreement on Severus' side but I told him he can consider his previous choices.

I have full authority to handle Tom Riddle and I have to apprehend him alive but Nagini his snake doesn't have to be and its sins need to be paid for by its death, after that it will face its hurdles down there with the rest of the sinful creatures. 

We will make body doubles with some spells and fool the watchful eyes of his spies while we run around destroying every Horcrux carefully but actually, I'll just grab em and pass them along to Dad cuz he can destroy them the most effectively. We will keep a schedule as to who goes to get what and when. We can't all disappear at once and we have classes to pass! We can tweak the plan later if something goes wrong but this is the main gig.

The moment I entered the common room, I was surrounded by curious faces who were dying to know what happened. And I sated that curiosity of theirs and they liked the plan. They listened properly and even injected a couple of useful thoughts here and there.

Harry and some of the others wondered who my dad was seeing that I would be passing off the items to him and it looked like every higher up agreed with that arrangement, but they were all up for giving me a hand to defeat that no nose ugly man and left the matter a while later. I'll let Harry and the gang take the credit since I don't want to be known by too many people as I will be leaving soon and return to CHB once this gets over. All the undercover ones will get a choice if they want to stay in the wizarding world or come back to CHB.

I was wondering if I need to ask some demigods from camp to infiltrate Voldy's team when Ron spoke up.

"Um Nico, why would you trust that old coot Snape with this mission when he's so suspicious?"

"Well... You see, Ron, Voldy, seems to place a good amount of importance on Snape. I apologize Potter, but the following I'm going to say may hurt you a lot. Are you sure you want to hear this? It's about your parents."

Harry looked at his friends and looked at me with a look that said he didn't care anymore.

"I'm ready. I've got a new family and I have to do everything in my power to protect them, even if I get hurt in the process."

Good man! I'm proud of his determination and courage. He'll do fine even after we leave.

"Okay, I'll keep it short. Snape was in love with Lily Potter, hated James Potter and specially requested Voldy to spare her only. And he did. Lily Potter did die from Voldemort's hands, but he kept his end of the promise by asking her to move aside, something he didn't usually give to his victims. This shows Voldemort values, Snape, a fair bit. And I believe, with his rotten personality, he wouldn't have spared Harry without his mother there. "

Harry looked shocked, but luckily Hermione, Ron and Draco and everyone else was with him to ease the pain. The majority looked seriously grossed out on hearing about Snape's crush on Lily.

"How did you find this out? I'm pretty sure Snape wouldn't have said a word about this."

"Well, he spoke of what had occurred after some questionable methods Dumbledore and I used on him. Don't ask what, but there are a lot of things I need to tell you Harry so that you will be prepared. So you must listen carefully. Do you want to hear everything on your own or do you want the others to hear as well?"