Getting ready for an old Flame's return

So I got all the work and stuff done for Percy to come over with Grover. The main idea is to first make him focus on the bigger picture and the second is to get him used to magic. Even if Lady Hecate will bless him with it, he needs training.

The plan is going to be revised once more and we need to think of something else now that Voldy knows about us now. Can't I just Obliviate him? Makes my life easier but he needs to pay for the deaths he caused by either living his life tortured by his sins or die in the worst way possible. I'll decide when the time comes, but he is going to pay for all that he has done.

I hope they won't do anything to Annabeth, maybe they might use her brains and I know she's going to think of something to fool them. Wait wait should I pray to the gods to at least protect her from brainwashing? God if that happens it's going to be bad.

Okay shush brain, I will not be jinxing it!

Percy is on his way and he's going to be here as my guest and a sword instructor. These kids need the training for the worst possible case.

I'm planning to leave it to Percy once he gets the hang of everything, then I'll go Horcrux hunting with Will. Voldy may be fast but I got the power and knowledge of this world from Lady Hecate and thankfully the Gods decided to let me go on Easy mode by telling me where they are. It's surprising that they helped this much this time. I thought they would make me figure it out but I guess they're in a hurry and they like this pet world of theirs more than they let us know. Or they felt bad for me.... haha likely story, it's probably the former.

I haven't seen Percy in a while so I'm pretty excited but I remembered he isn't in a good place right now and I should gauge the situation to see if he needs space or comfort right now.

Ahem, Will isn't too happy tho, it's not a big secret that I used to crush on Percy. So he gets a teensy but jealous sometimes if he's there. I realised that even before we got together he used to get a little grumpy when Jackson was around. I didn't really realize then but now that I know it's hilarious. He paced around me a few times, before I let out a chuckle by mistake.

Oops he caught me~

He looks like a little wounded puppy, looking at me with those blue bell eyes. Damn I got a good one. I do love it when he's possessive but I don't really go for yanderes ya know? Like don't go and kill people cuz they looked at me or something. It's really awkward when I read stuff like that but hey it's fun i guess. But if it's Will i might learn to love that side of him, if he was one. Oh wow am I becoming weird? Oh well, i do love him a lot and if anyone is a yandere, it's me... after all I am the son of Hades. I still never really found out the true story of my dad and stepmother. Did she willingly run to him or did he kidnap her? Well either way it's an extreme love and I was too scared to ask Lady Persephone the truth since Dad won't spill.

I soothingly held his hand and reassured him that I loved him. It was cute how relieved he looked. Soon a bright portal showed up, and a tired and gloomy Percy walked out. Grover didn't show and I looked for him.

"Grover will be here in a while. He's got council work."

I walked up to Percy and gave him a hug. He needed it. He stood there without moving, while having a dead look in his eyes.

"Percy, look, Annabeth is gonna be fine. She's the strongest person I know and she would kill you to see you moping around instead of getting yourself to focus and fight back. What happened to the Jackson that always gets judo flipped by Annabeth with a smile? Get yourself together, Perseus Jackson, we got a war to fight and people to save, even if we're tired of it!"

Percy nodded and finally let himself cry a bit before regaining the fire in his eyes. He looked like he was about to pass out so I looked to Will and he cast a sleeping spell on him. I cast a floating spell on him towards a bed in the infirmary. He needs all the rest he can get.

I better get started on classes and I'll need help from Remus for the teaching part. Sirius is gonna have to keep an eye on Snape and make sure to rehabilitate him for the better. He should try the spray bottle tactic they use on dogs for behavioural training on him. I read that it works in some book on people. Hmmmm? Lol a dog is gonna train using dog behavioural training.

Let's get to work! We got a teacher to train and people to gather and save!

*************************************

Hey y'all! This chap is shorter than usual but I'll make it long af when I edit it or at least I'll try to. If you're new to my novel, welcome and you're lucky cuz you got to read the edited parts in the beginning. My beloved veteran readers, thanks for the love and do check out the edited parts for the longer and detailed version!

And can anyone tell me how to make an announcement on this thing? I swear I know nothing these days and I'm stuck.

I'll try to keep updating as I edit and keep commenting! They always make my day and I hope I do the same to yours with this silly fanfic of mine!

Lots and lots of love,
Jaz~