Honestly, I'd rather go on a date with the Grim than seeing your ugly mug

Soon after Percy started class, it was inevitable that his fan club will start.

Pshh I didn't hear about any fan club for me... rude ppl ugh but to be fair I have been very clearly insinuating I was with Will but come onnnn! Not even a little bit for the Nico Love Club? Unbelievable!

Hushed whispers always followed around him, talking about how he had that "gloomy but very hot" vibe around him. I have told them to not ask him any personal questions and hopefully they maintain that.

Percy got a little better than before tho. That's one good thing about classes, he's happy cuz a lot of students are making a lot better progress and I knew he would hit it off with Neville!

There is literally so much older brother-younger brother interactions between them and it's heart melting.  He really likes the kid and even gives him pep talks about being more confident in himself. He's a good kid and Percy knows he has loads of potential.

And another kid that Percy adores, is our very own Golden boy, Harry Potter! Both have a lot of similar issues and they don't even need to speak about it to know that they can relate to each other. Both of them have the tragic backgrounds and I'd have killed to make sure both of them and literally anyone else will not go through that kind of life.

(A/N: Abuse is so cruel and awful and the good thing about this generation, is that more people are speaking up about how it can be of any shape and form and how damaging it can be.  And even though there are ways to help people, there are too many organizations that have gone bad and you'll not be able to help anyone except fill the pockets of the greediest /pardon my language/ mfs. I truly hope that more honest organizations form and less people go through this sort of fate.)

Ron absolutely adores Percy and smh the favoritism is real. Why did I get the death eater nonsense when he first met me!? I want fanboy Ron! Then again, he knows about demigods and everything so now he's chill with everything.

While I was completely going over everything that happened these past few days, Will was paying attention to Professor Binns like the good student he is.  Aw how cute of him but pls stop dude, making ppl like me look bad, hmph!

I looked over to see Bia a few seats over, happily chatting with her new friends over a game of truth or dare that honestly looked pretty epic. I've not completely got over her being back but I know when to give people space.

I've gotten less clingy and although I still wanna stick to her 24/7, that's not good for both of us. The good thing is that she has her own life her now, no little brother to hold her back. That kinda got me a little sad, but thinking about how much of a brat I was who's entire world revolves around my only sister, I get how I could have been suffocating. I will always be mad she didn't pick me over the Hunters, but I get why she did.

I'd be sick of me too if I was her...

Will poked my rib before I could delve deeper into what was my own silly musings.

"Neeks, do you think the Ravenclaw door that asks riddles has loopholes?"

Oh my god, dude wasn't even paying attention but still looks like a golden child, dammit Will!

"Wanna test it out? We could go during the lunch break and keep trying to break in. I can ask one of the ghosts to request the House Elves for some food discreetly."

Will chuckled while blushing a little.

"I absolutely love how you didn't stop for a second to consider it or reject it, immediately playing along with my whims."

"Well, who else do I do that for? You're my boyfriend, I want to spoil you, after everything we've been through. Plus I'm a little curious too."

Will's ears remained red for the rest of the class, this got lots of giggles from our group who were close enough to hear what we were talking about. Ron was especially funny to look at and turned pink.

Heh, I knew I was suave dude and I'm only gonna use this power of mine on Will.

The days seemed to merge together in a slightly monotonous manner and I was itching for some action, besides the boring Horcrux hunting thing we were doing.

We've no luck, but we know it's nearby but we just yet can't get our hands on it.

Everyone steadily got better, even Percy was starting to get more hopeful and taught more enthusiastically, his fan base ever growing.

But I knew me and my stupid brain for action was going to ruin something.

It was a busy morning and everyone was enjoying their breakfast, the coming of the owls had begun.

Among the flock of owls coming in, a raven that had a unique aura, such that all the birds stayed far away from it, came flying in.

It landed right in the middle of the big hall, not on a table but the floor. Everyone was confused by it, but stared at it intensely and with caution.

It had a singular envelope and on dropping it, it projected a large memory.

"Greetings, Hogwarts! It's been a good many years since I saw this place , and I think it's time we changed that. I, Lord Voldemort, has decided to issue a challenge to Dumbledore... actually, no, I want Percy Jackson and Nico di Angelo to meet me for a little chat. I think we all know why you should, and in case you forgot, I sent a little something to remind you."

A good chunk of hair fell out, and it was unmistakably Annabeth's hair, mixed with a few others.

Loud gasps filled the hall, as Percy and I'd expressions grew worse and worse in anger.

"Now that you've been promptly reminded, this letter is a port key to my location, no aurors, of course. It would be a grave error on your part if you did bring them. Come when you'd like, but sooner the better is my advice, you wouldn't want to know what happens later."

The letter stayed floating in the air once the message stopped, and slowly flew to Dumbledore.

The confused sounds across the hall was endless, but the people around me knew exactly our situation.

This is not going to go very well.

*************************************************

Hi y'all!

It's been a good while lol, my mental health has taken a drastic decline but I'm trying to fix that lmao. And a heads up to anyone facing the same problem, multiple media addiction is not an answer lol, it's gotten so bad for me idk how I'm gonna fix that. But little steps, am I right?

Acknowledging that is always a first step.

Okay so super late update but yay it's still going on, making my good fellows suffer.

Also got back into the classics like Alice in Wonderland and Chronicles of Narnia, and sigh they're so so good.

And podcasts lmao omg so good, I'd recommend And That's Why We Drink ( a long time fave), Sci Guys ( a new fave), and EOS10( I'm literally obsessed with the quality of how good this was)!

And maybe Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint and Trash of the Count's family... you see what I mean by addiction?

Here's a quote I really liked from ORV btw!