The meeting with Dad (EDITED)

Nico's POV

We stepped out of the car and waved goodbye to Jules-Albert, and we entered the castle which looked pretty awesome and I've found it to be much more comforting to be here rather than Olympus. It was like the entire palace was made of ebony and there is always the hustle and bustle of work around here. When we passed the little garden Father had made for Persephone, I got shivers just thinking about that Goddess and pulled Will and walked a little faster, much to his amusement. We went straight to the throne room and a particular corner seemed slightly dimmer as compared to the other areas of the room and I suppose that's where Father is hiding to test my depth perception.

"Father? I'm here!" I gave a bow along with Will to where I guessed he was and pulled Will closer to him.

He emerged from where I thought he was and he looked kind of pissed off. He looked the same as he always did with his black beard and hellfire like eyes as he walked over to us with his aura getting heavier with each step, making it kind of suffocating.

"Nico di Angelo! How many times have I told you to call me Dad?" 

Will looked at the two of us with a meaningful look in his eyes, which caught Lord Hades' eyes,

"Speak, Spawn of Apollo! What is with that look?"

Will as startled as he was, immediately gave his answer without hesitation.

"I apologize my Lord but I simply marvelled at the likeliness of your son and yourself."

"Nonsense! We aren't alike at all!"

"Nah! We're completely different!"

This was odd... we replied too similarly at the same time.

Will chuckled at our antics and gave a soft smile at us, and I felt like I was going to die from his adorable-ness. 

"Oh and son, I heard the news and I bless your relationship. Spawn of Apollo, hurt my son and you will have a special spot reserved here in my territory."

Will nervously nodded as I gave a laugh at my Dad's threat.

"Um Lord Hades, you've called me and Nico for some business?" Will spoke up to my Dad and I kind of forgot why we came here.

"Oh yes! I'm sending you two on a quest, and not to worry you are only to aid a person in their quest. I'm guessing you've heard of the mortal, Harry Potter?"

"Obviously, Dad! That kid's prophecy was quite interesting after all!"

"Great so now you and your boyfriend can go help him!" 

Dad had a huge smirk on his face as he said that and I had the urge to smack it off but sadly, he's my Dad and a God.

"Oh stop it, Dad!" We both were blushing after hearing that and Dad had the nerve to chuckle at our reactions.

"Now, now boys! Let me continue before I forget about your quest. You both are to aid Harry Potter in his battle and feel free to take control of the situation as you please, I'll deal with the aftermath. Apollo has told me what would have happened if I don't send you two and too many souls will end up arriving here and we currently have a shortage of shelters for them so I'll need your help to fix that."

Dad suddenly stopped talking and looked lost for a second, and gave a hearty laugh.

"I just remembered that place was called HOGWARTS! Oh, I can make fun of Hecate's descendants next time I see her!"

Will and I gave each other a smile at Dad's odd behaviour but waited for him to stop laughing.

"You brats are no fun. Hogwarts is such a funny word and you both haven't even chuckled! How boring!"