A Sorting that was much awaited [EDITED]

We finally reached the Halls after the great carriage experience where we got to see the woodlands of the school, there were lots and lots of nymphs and dryads. If we didn't look close enough, we wouldn't have known they were there at all.

But damn, this place is stunning.

I teared up a little, this place reminds me of Bianca way too much. I just can't help but imagine how she would chuckle at our expressions of amazement right now. Stupid sad boi brain.

As I attempted to make the tears go back into the tear ducts, I saw someone I've been waiting to meet. They were talking to some students, hm... they look a lot like Ron and they look alike. Must be the twins of the family.

Will and I shuffled our way along with the first years who just arrived by boat, who we towered over and got a few looks. We didn't have to stand with them since we had a reserved area for exchange students.

After settling down in our seats, I quietly leaned over to Will and whispered to him, and he decided to tag along to meet them.

I made my way through the bustling crowd, who thankfully still haven't settled down, else it would've been so awkward to just walk out. I slightly tapped them on the shoulder, and they gracefully turned around. Upon seeing the owner of the hand that tapped them, they gasped and gave out quite the ungraceful squeal and hugged me.

Owww Haggy's hugs are much softer compared to this person.

The surrounding students were shocked at their reaction to me and wondered who I was and what I was to them. Hehehe you won't be able to even guess it.

"You brat, how are you? You've grown so much since the last time I saw you... goodness, I feel older than I have to."

"But you are old though?"

Ow, they smacked my head... okay, I deserved that.

"Be serious, brat. How come you're here? Is it because of what I think it is?"

As expected of Minnie, she's smart enough to guess my reasons to be here.

"Exactly what you think. The amount of paperwork he gives me, ughhh."

"You won't believe the amount of trouble he gives me here as well. Some kids were really affected by it and I had to force them to go for therapy to deal with it. The poor things."

I wonder if y'all have guessed who I was talking to by now. But I'll put your curiosity to rest now.

"Anyway, Minnie, why have you never come to visit? And don't give me the ' I got work' BS, I had them too but I never stayed away too long."

My annoyance was quite visible since a little bit of my dark aura started leaking, terrifying a few students into taking out their wands. Minnie waved them off and gave an awkward laugh.

The person I lovingly dub as 'Minnie' is none other than, the one and only Minerva McGonagall! She used to be a friend of my mothers during her time in school. They were really close and Minnie was also a demigod of Hecate, I think she's even seen my dad with my mom once and she took care of Bia when she was here. She's basically my aunt.

I think I was slightly overusing my powers since I got a soft tug on my sleeve from Will, who looked quite angry and worried. Damn, he's gonna look absolutely charming when he's yelling at me later. I calmed down and looked at Minnie.

"Sigh, I guess I just never really felt like going there. I don't know why either, but this place is where I really like it. And do go talk to Al later, he's giving me a headache with all his plans."