Hagrid's back!! [EDITED]

It took us a while to get a hang of this whole robe thing. Do we seriously have to wear this the whole time? Ew... I get I have the whole goth/punk image with the number of dark clothes I have but even I have better taste than robes. Why not some cute formals like normal British boarding schools? At least we can dress as we like during the weekends.

After perfecting the look, we both looked pretty good in robes. I gotta say I have the upper hand tho since the robes give the whole vintage feel and, baby, I AM vintage.

We got back to the compartment and chatted a little bit more to the freaked out boys and Cienna till we reached. They wondered why we didn't magic ourselves into the robes and we said we're fancy like that. Got an odd look for that and I love it.

We got off the train and I gotta say I was impressed. Athena kids have corrupted me and I don't hate it. The place looks like that fairy tale castle in Germany and I've accidentally shadow travelled there plenty of times and I decided to stay and had fun by looking around the place. But this place gave off some creepy vibes and basically was like a haunted castle. So yay cuz you know it's kinda my thing. Will and I looked like tourists, gasping every five seconds. Will pulled my sleeve every so often to show me something he spotted and would ask me stuff about its history or something. And I gladly obliged my boyfriend's wishes. He was so curious about everything, he looked like he had those anime stars in his eyes. Like gorgeous blue globes decorated with the brightest of sparkles.

Cienna, Harry and Ron parted from us and headed towards the carriages.  I saw a couple of Threstrals, aka then bone boys as I like to call them. They are basically horses minus flesh and are carnivorous. I think horses are too... maybe I remembered it wrong and they're omnivores. Welp, either way terrifying to most. The Underworld has a bunch of them and they are much easier to tame than horses and are friendly creatures. 

Will and I went forward and hung out with them and we were petting them, people started whispering that we've gone mad or were crazy. Threstrals are only visible to those who have seen death, kinda sad but that's the way it is. Will knew and didn't care. Next to the biggest ones, we found the babies! They were at that cuddly age and were super cute. The tiniest one called Mon nuzzled its little head on Will and it was the best thing I've seen all day. Damn, Will is so hot...ahem, anyways, we had some fun playing with them before we had to go.

A blonde walked towards us and I'd know that woozy look anywhere.

"Heya boys! Glad to see you guys here and I see you met the kids."

The girl I've known for literal ages and without her and the Lopez twins, I would be an utterly depressed loner. When I first came to camp, I just saw them happily smiling and laughing. I barely got to know them before I left but I had a good impression of them. After I came back, I was in a really bad place but I was willing to change for the better. They were one of the first to accept me for who I was, besides the prophecy people.

Kimberly 'Kim' Kenneth is a daughter of Aphrodite and she was, as is every daughter, very pretty. She seemed ditzy but once you got to know her, that's the last thing she is. She's unbelievably sharp and strong. The whole ditz thing was a tactic she developed to get people underestimating her so she could have an edge over them. A maniac is what she is and it's fantastic.

I remember this guy who was hitting on and annoying Cienna, even though we were like kids and he was a whole ass adult. Ugh perverts and pedophiles should disappear from existence. She didn't say anything and grabbed a fork and stabbed it through his hand. It was amazing. She did get into trouble but we backed her up saying it was out of self defence. The idiot pervert immediately was like I wasn't hitting on her, I was hitting on the other kid so she can't plead self defence.  That got him into trouble and we were satisfied. I specially marked him for punishment for when he goes down. Kim is an Icon and I love her for it.