The plan to save our butts and lives

After I got better from that fainting nonsense, I headed to Dumbledork with Remus, Sirius and Minnie in tow. I told the others there was something we need to discuss and I told them to wait for me in the Slytherin Common Room at 9:00.

It was time we thought of a plan better than his stupid double agent ones and leaving a baby at a horrible family when he could've given Harry to someone he knew very well. The stupid man doesn't tell his plans properly so he just makes life so much worse. But now I stopped him at the beginning so we can defeat Voldy without the trauma or possible deaths. I got a lil something from Hermione that helps me see what would happen if I do somethings, well it sort of calculates the probability of what might happen. It even showed what would have happened if we didn't come to help and it was not pretty.

After buying a huge bag of Chocolate frogs, which got me plenty of odd looks, I took everyone to his office. I made Minnie get Snape as well but I have a feeling he isn't in on the whole demigod thing so it might take a while. Snape came in a few minutes after we did and looked very confused about my presence there. 

"Mr.Nico di Angelo, I believe the teachers have something to discuss with the Headmaster so kindly return to your room at once." Snape seemed civil for a split second but I saw disdain in his eyes right after so all hopes of him internally being a nice guy is gone.

"Actually, Sir, the discussion is with me and not dumb Albus."

Snaped gaped at me and looked at the others near him who didn't care about what this student said with the utmost disrespect.

"Mr.Di Angelo! What is this impudence! Apologise immediately for speaking of the Headmaster in this manner!"

"No... I won't, What are you going to do about that, hmm?" I grinned like the imp I was and walked right up to Albus' desk and played around with the things he piled up around him.

Hmmm hey, what's this? Does this document say Sirius Black is innocent? Like I know he is but isn't he like sort of a wanted criminal right now? The details here speak of his treatment there as well?

'Sirius Black has withheld information on the Potter family case and is heavily suspected as the culprit.  After our specialised interrogations, he still refused to admit the truth. On—'

"Oh for Hades' sake can someone shut Severus up!" I could not stand that infernal yelling for even for 5 minutes.

Sirius immediately came back to his human form.

"Dear brother of mine, I shall do that with the utmost pleasure!"

Severus Snape was astounded, to say the least. The man everyone has been searching for was right under their noses. The only man alive to escape Azkaban alive and stayed gone for 2 years. And was as a dog even though they knew Sirius Black was an animagus. Remus even had submitted verified documents that this was a dog that was not at all an animagus. What in the world is going on?

Well, that's probably what is going on in his head at least. Not that I could read minds which even if I did I would hate. Like why would I torture myself like that with that power? So many naps are required for that great power.

I continued with the document.

'-on using a truth potion, he said and I quote he  "didn't and would never kill his best friends for a noseless bastard who ruined my life indirectly" which I believe is a reference to how the Black family is of his faction. As we had used the purest quality of it, we believe he is free to go but on questioning him on his friend Peter Pettigrew's death, he simply says he wished he was the one to kill him. This made us wary of this man so we shall not admit to his innocence and let him stay under our watch.'