A Hunch I don't want to be true

I slowly walked back to the dorms with Will, Sirius and Remus behind me. Now how do I put it in a way that makes it easy to understand for them? Hey, guys, you know what demigods are? Yeah? I'm one and so are Will, Hermione and Draco! Everything you know about them is not true but their personalities are about the same. It was all a part of their cover! That does not mean your friendship is not true nor have they cheated you of your feelings in any way?

Ugh, explaining things is so hard... Why can't I just zap them and they get it? The magic that's supposed to be all-powerful and useful doesn't have a spell like that for me. Should I just create it? It's just Latin, right? Hm sounds legit in my head.

As I was thinking about what words I should use, Will put up his hand against my forehead.

" I knew it. You got a fever, you dumbass. Come on, let's make you get some rest first, we can leave the explaining to Sirius and Remus since they know just as much as we do."

" But I just started to think up a spell to explain it since it's too much trouble otherwise!"

Will looked at me weirdly and I wondered if what I said was weird.

" Darlin' as convenient as that would be, some things are meant to be explained slowly and with words so they can understand the gravity of the situation. And not like you need to worry about that now, cuz they are doing it and it's their problem now."

" True... Okay, take me to the infirmary then!"

As Will piggy-backed me to the infirmary, Remus and Sirius began to seriously discuss what they'll say and do and explain things. Good thing I left this to a teacher and an innocent ex-con. Both will think thoroughly so that the other will understand.

Welp, I can conk out in peace now. As I did that spiralling out of the conscious thing, I felt Will shift me onto his back. He could've done the princess carry thing but he would have definitely gotten a punch from me when I was up. I may be weak but I am no princess and I am a man and I am really not comfortable with it. Oh and I just wanna say this because many often confuse it and insist upon it: being gay does not equal to feminity. It's quite sad how people assume being gay requires one to act girly and being lesbian requires you to be butch and tomboy-like. I would go on but my consciousness is going away faster.

Later on, I found myself in the infirmary again but rather oddly, Harry sat near me instead of my usual Will. He looked like he hadn't slept for ages and looked completely worn out. He looked worse than I do on my worst days, maybe not that bad but it's a close second.

"Harry? Where's Will? Is he here?"

I don't know why but my brain always does this thing where it comes up with the worst-case scenarios, but it became a habit after a few years of trauma. I did try to get rid of it but whenever I do, something bad I thought of comes true.

" Oh, he's okay! I just took over watching you so that he can get some sleep. You were out for 3 days... Is it because of those demigod powers Sirius told us about? I... I'm sorry you had to do that... I haven't the slightest clue why but I feel everything is my fault. If I didn't exist, maybe the others didn't have to go through so much and act like someone else."

Ah, I have an inkling why he's so down on the dumps right now. He knows stuff now and he just feels overwhelmed. Not to worry, I've been there and am now an expert at this. Wait a minute, that's not at all useful in this situation. I need to be an expert at comforting others for this guy. Oh dang, I need to get Will up. WILL, I NEED YOU I CAN'T HANDLE MY OWN EMOTIONS HOW WILL I HELP OTHERS?!

But Will seemed to be in a deep coma-like sleep, and just would not get up no matter how many times I tried yelling at him through our mind link thingy. Hmm, what would Bia do if I was crying?